| 2.20 |

I kept my hands raised as I could feel the gun at the back of my head, a shaky breath leaving my mouth as I tried to ignore the soreness in my shoulderblades.

"I know you, don't I?" I quietly questioned and it fell silent once again.

"We could've spoken more, but yes," the voice spoke and I let out a sigh as I closed my eyes tightly.

"If you are someone who holds grudges against me just get it over with already. If my two other gun wounds won't kill me I suggest you just do it now," I remarked and soon felt the cold metal behind my head disappear, yet I didn't move one bit.

"You're injured?" the voice softly spoke and I snorted.

"Just shoot me already!" I exclaimed out of impatience, trying my best to keep standing up right.

"Tell me where Sunoo and Niki is first," the voice spoke and I felt the gun get back on my head again.

For a moment I felt myself freeze in realization. Of course I didn't recognize that voice when I barely ever spoke with it. 

"Where are they?" the voice repeated.

"I'm sorry Lin," I whispered and it went silent, "he was heartbroken... Niki had to go with him, he couldn't go without him... you know how those two were a pair that couldn't be separated."

"You're lying," the voice continued, "neither of them are dead... they're both still alive, I know it... Don't lie to me Park Jiyeon."

"Even if they were alive... your only way out of this mall is the chance that the others get to me..." I slowly spoke, "if you wanna try and find them you need to go with us."

It went silent again as I heard footsteps shuffling around and soon I saw the gun by the door get picked up by someone who were covered from top to toe, a scarf wrapped around the bottom of their face the only thing visible was their eyes and top of their head.

"Here," the gun was extended to me and I just glanced down at it, "for fuck's sake Jiyeon, just take the gun," the frustrated voice immediately pulled their scarf down and for a moment I was unsure if I actually was seeing what I was seeing, even though I had addressed her.

"Lin..." I murmured in disbelief as she just shoved the gun into my hand.

"There's no way they can get into the mall with whatever car you're using. If we're gonna get out of here... then it's by ourselves," she rushed before turning to a bag that laid in the corner, quickly rumaging through it.

"But you're dead..." I muttered and she just shook her head as she looked over at me, "Soomin said you got bitten-"

"Sunoo always stockpiled bulletproof clothing, I didn't expect it to save me from getting bitten, but it's utmost incredible in use," Lin spoke before turning to me, "so no matter what happened to Sunoo... he wore something bulletproof... and he's alive, I'm sure of it, and I'm gonna find him."

She turned back to me and swung her bag over her shoulders before sending me a small smile while she pulled her scarf up over her nose again.

"As of now, we gotta get you out to lover boy and Millie, so she can check your wounds," Lin stated before walking over to the door.

I didn't have the courage to tell her what happened to Millie, not now. Our focus should be on getting out from here, not distracting her with who was dead and who was alive.

The moment Lin had opened the door zombies immediately rushed in and we were forced to shoot down each one.

"Come on," Lin rushed as she set into a run out of the room and I had no choice but to run after her, keeping up with her pace.

I hadn't realized that the two wounds in my back would hurt as much as they did when I would be running. I had been able to walk somewhat normal with just sore wounds, but now my back was burning.

"Well... this is going just fine," Lin commented from up front as I was struggling to keep up, "right Yeon-ie?" she turned around before abruptly stopping in her tracks, "oh my... you are more injured than I initially thought," she rushed back and swooped an arm under my shoulders to help me upright, "we'll take it slow, okay?

"I really don't feel good," I muttered as we continued towards the exit.

"It's fine... the exit is right there," she assured as I looked up at the doors up ahead.

"The walkie... we forgot the walkie," I murmured and she just glanced down at me.

"We can't go back and get it, we need to get out fast as possible," she shook her head at me, "if they try to contact us it's too bad. If they're outside we'll easily find them."

As Lin helped me along the only thing on my mind was the chance of Heeseung having made a plan that they were in the midst of doing meanwhile we were trying to get outside. 

If they got to the surveillance room only to find the walkie there and me gone... what wouldn't they do? Would they continue searching or would they assume I was dead, just like we assumed Lin was dead?

"Bright sunny day," Lin let out a small laugh as she pushed the door open with her shoulder and pulled me out after her, immediately covering her eyes from the sharp sun, "now... if I'm not mistaken the black van is you?"

I quickly looked up and nodded at the black van we had arrived in. Lin let out a small laugh before running a hand down over her face.

"Let's go give them the scare of a lifetime," she grinned before helping me over to the van and opening the door for me, letting me stand alone as the others just looked at me in shock.

"How the hell did you get out by yourself?" Jake murmured in shock as I let out a small laugh and almost fell forward, had it not been for Sunghoon rushing forward and catching me to help me inside.

"I got some help from an old friend," I excused as he helped me sit down in my usual spot in the van.

"Shinhye? I thought she was dead," Jungwon commented and I quietly shook my head.

"You are not gonna believe it," I shook my head as the others just looked at me in confusion.

I glanced over to the door that still stood widely open meanwhile Lin just carefully peeked inside, it seemed that she was scared of even greeting the others again. I don't blame her, I would be scared of the reaction too after figuring out everyone else thought me to be dead.

"She's not dead," I shook my head as I smiled over towards Lin, "Sunoo knew how to keep her safe, even when he wasn't there."

The others just looked at me as if I had gone mad meanwhile I could see Lin's eyes turn upwards.

"Lin is dead, Jiyeon," Soomin insisted as Lin gathered enough courage and stepped into the van, everyone looking over at her within a splitsecond of her pulling down her scarf.

"Uhm yeah... funny story about that one," Lin quietly spoke as everyone looked at her in shock.