| 4 |

I felt my heart stop for a moment. I knew it. I knew it the moment Jungwon had said those names. But I didn't actually think I would... that I would actually see them again.

I watched the smile on the boy's face slowly falter as he excused himself from who he was talking to and slowly began moving over towards me. But it was first when he was a bit closer that I felt comepletely sure he was who I thought he was. I quickly set into a run as the boy did the same and spread his arms open for me. 

Never before had I run so fast to someone. I was so ready to finally get a hug from him again. So once I finally reached him I hugged onto him so tight that I actually got confused for a second of whether or not I was actually hugging who I thought it was.

"Oh my god..." Jay's voice had gotten deeper since last time I saw him, "You're alive..."

"You sure you talking to the right person?" I questioned as I felt him lay a hand on the back of my head to hug me tighter.

"Well, now I definitely am, you snarky little brat," he let out a small laugh as I just continued to hug him tightly "we need to find Sunghoon..." he realized and pulled slightly away from me before running his hands over my hair, "how did you get here? Do they know you're here? How did you stay alive? Have you always been alive?"

The questions just kept flowing out of Jay as I tried to hold in my laughter before he finally looked down at me again.

"You even got taller!" he exclaimed at me and pushed me out in his arm's length, "we need to find Sunghoon."

"You already said so," I softly reminded him.

"But we need to," Jay insisted once more, "we have to find him. If we go now I know where he is."

"Mr. Bang said she had to go to Millie first," Jungwon excused from a few meters away, just looking at us. That's how he knew... both Sunghoon and Jay are here. They must've told them.

"Okay... then you'll just meet Jake before we go find Sunghoon," Jay nodded before immediately freezing and looking over at Jungwon, "did you find her?"

"Yeah..." Jungwon whispered in return. Jay immediately let go of me before quickly rushing over and hugging Jungwon tightly and I'm sure I could hear a small 'thank you' get muttered by Jay, "I didn't know it was her. I just brought her here."

"Still... she's safe and unharmed," Jay nodded as he pulled away from Jungwon and turned to me, "you can... you can continue with Jungwon. He's a good guy... will keep you safe... Sunghoon and I will find you later. Okay?"

"Yeah..." I muttered as he just grinned widely before hugging me once again.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you," he whispered as I just hugged him back, "and I'm so sorry."

"It's fine... you just did what you were told to do in order to survive," I assured him making him slowly nod as he pulled away from me.

"I need... I need to go with Heeseung hyung and Sunoo... but we'll find you later. I suppose you share a room with Jungwon," he let out a small laugh and I just nodded at him.

I quietly watched as Jay slowly managed to move back to the two boys he had left just before. He had grown a lot, gotten taller and more handsome. He had grown so much that for a second I actually doubted whether or not it was my brother I had seen. But it was. They were both here, safe and still alive.

"You knew... didn't you?" I questioned before looking to Jungwon, who still stood waiting for me, "when I told you my name, you knew who my brother's were."

"Yeah... I did," Jungwon nodded at me and shoved his hands into his pockets, "in the beginning they refused to say anything about you. It was impossible to get them to talk about where they came from. Then slowly they opened more up... but it's first recently that they both got the courage to talk about you."

"Ah..." I slowly nodded before he just waved for me to follow him again.

I stayed silent as I just followed Jungwon towards the small yellow house he initially was walking to before I had run off. As we reached the door Jungwon let out a small sigh and turned to me.

"Are you okay?" he questioned me for once actually being pretty damn kind to me, "you became very quiet all of a sudden.

"I'm fine," I assured him with a small nod, "I just... feel weird."

"I don't know if you... do you have any injuries?" he questioned and I quietly shook my head.

"Only bruises," I replied making him nod.

Instead of opening the door he instead just grabbed my shoulders and turned me back around and quietly walked me back to the red house with a hand on my back, to guide me.

"I think what you need instead of an intense check up, is to rest," Jungwon excused, "five years by yourself out there must be exhausting and then to meet one of your brothers for the first time in so long doesn't help. You need to rest. I'll make sure there will be brought dinner to you. I suppose you would want to stay now."

"Yeah..." I muttered with a small nod as he opened the door for me and quietly followed after me up to the room I was going to share with him.

"Oh... would you want a shower? I guess you might be a bit dirty," he stated and I just shook my head at him, "no?"

"I bathe in the river every morning," I shook my head at him and he just nodded at me, "Jungwon?"

"What?" he questioned and looked over at me.

"I don't want you to be nice to me just because you might feel bad for me," I clarified and he let out a small snort.

"Oh you're gonna get it then you brat," he stated making me let out a small laugh.

"Try me boba boy," I retorted making him let out a laugh before nodding.

"Fair enough," he assured, "take some rest, Soomin noona will probably be coming up with dinner for you."

I quietly nodded and just watched as Jungwon left the room. I sighed as I pulled my hair out of the small bun and fell back on the bed I had been assigned.