| 2.32 |

Once again I woke up in the same bed, it now being empty and only filled by my presence. Which was nice for a change. That creep to Jungwon sure as hell ain't gonna touch me again. Letting out a small sigh I sat up and swung my legs out over the edge of the bed, casually trudging down through the house.

"Rise and shine sunshine," Niki almost sang at me as I passed by a room he was sitting in, reading some book... what a change... he must be sick.

"Why... are you reading a book?" I slowly questioned and he simply shrugged before a sheepish smile grew on his face.

"It's 'The Little Prince'... and I had nothing to do," he excused with a shrug, "have you seen Sunoo hyung?"

"Hmm... shorter than you-" I started and he immediately stopped me by sending me a small glare.

"You know what I meant," he reminded and a small smile grew on my face.

"I know very well what you meant, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna cease my chance to tease you," I remarked and he simply sent me a contorted smile.

From down the hallway rushed footsteps came and I quickly looked out, watching as Soomin marched towards me. Her eyes set on me as if she was a wild animal hunting it's prey.

"Yang Jungwon!" she called out and I let out a small sigh as she quickly grabbed my wrist to hold me in place.

"Why me?" I murmured as another door opened and Jungwon's face soon came into sight, "what is it?" I questioned and looked at Soomin, who looked between Jungwon and I, "why are we here? Did we miss behave or something?"

"Do you remember him now?" Soomin questioned and pointed to Jungwon, who quietly just looked over at me, almost as if he was expecting something.

"How could I not?" I questioned in return a small smile spreading on his face as I did, "that face is impossible to rid of my mind. So cold and vile."

"Okay, nevermind," Jungwon sighed, "she remembers me a bit but not fully."

"What was the last thing you and Jungwon did?" Soomin questioned and I looked over at Jungwon before shrugging.

"I don't know... probably fought about some stupid thing he brought up," I waved off, "can I go now? I can't stand to be within 6 feet of him."

"I'll just go," Jungwon murmured before walking off again, making me look after him with a confused and weirded out expression on my face.

"Why isn't he snapping back?" I questioned Soomin who let out a small sigh and simply shook her head, pulling me along with her.

She pulled me into another bedroom, where Sunghoon quietly sat on the bed and seemed to be cleaning his gun. He immediately looked up at us with a wide smile. Soomin let go of me before crossing her arms over her chest.

"She remembers a bit more, but now she seemingly hates Jungwon," Soomin smiled and Sunghoon looked over to me before patting the spot across from him.

I quietly glanced at Soomin who just nodded at me and I slowly walked over and sat down across from Sunghoon, before I heard the door behind me close. The door closing made me flinch just a bit, which brought a small smile to Sunghoon's face as he looked down at the seperated compartments to his gun.

"Do you hate Jungwon?" he questioned and I stayed silent, "do you really hate him Bubs?"

"I do not hate him... but I do not like him," I shrugged and Sunghoon let out a small smile before picking up a part of his gun, quietly cleaning it with a small cloth.

"You know... since the start I didn't want you and Jungwon to be around each other..." he trailed off, "but now it's been two days, and I just wish it would go back to normal."

"What do you mean two days?" I let out a small laugh at him, "I was out riding in the forrest this morning."

"You've been in and out of consiousness for the past two days," he shook his head, "and whenever you're awake you show no sign of remembering who Jungwon is to you. When you're out... you call out for Jay in your sleep," he pointed out and I quietly closed my mouth as he just hummed at me with a small nod.

"What do you mean that I show no sign of who Jungwon is to me?" I carefully questioned and he softly smiled before looking up at me.

"I don't think you realize it right now..." he murmured before running a hand through his hair, "but under the assumption that you don't like him... you have another feeling for him, and right now you don't realize it. But he still remembers, and each day you go around and not remember him is breaking him apart bit by bit... you won't believe me if I tell you he is someone very important to you, would you?"

"I highly doubt it," I let out a small laugh, that quickly died down when I realized Sunghoon didn't find this one bit amusing, "don't tell me..."

"I'm not gonna tell you anything," he shook his head at me, "I'm afraid something might trigger you to pass out again, like last time," he pointed out with a small smile, "just... I think you should know that there is things you don't remember, and some of the things you might say around Jungwon can seriously hurt him..."

"But I don't care if I hurt him," I remarked and Sunghoon just sighed before he lifted his head again and looked at me with a stern look.

"Riki and him are sharing a room together right now," he pointed out, "apparently Jungwon has been either crying himself to sleep or crying in his sleep because of what is happening."

I stayed quiet. Sure there were things I don't remember, but never in a million years would I have imagined that Jungwon would be crying over me not remembering certain things about him. Either he was being highly sensitive or I actually wasn't remembering very important things.