Chapter Seven: Nakey Baby

Clara POV:

I wake up to the sound Mama and Daddies talking softly. I open my eyes a little bit and see that Mamas boobie is still in my face. I just latch right back on for a snack. I feel mama jump a little bit then stroke my hair softly.

"I'm sorry love bug I didn't know you were awake." Mama says.

I don't reply and just keep drinking all her milkies. I keep drinking till it runs out.

"Nuuu! Wan more pwease." I start to cry. I wasn't done yet and now it's all gone.

"It's okay baby there's more you just have to switch sides." Mama says while scooting up the bed with me in her arms.

She lays me across her lap and guides my head to her other boobie. I latch on sucking softly.

"While you eat baby, we have to tell you something." Dada says.

I look at him from the corner of my eye. Replying with mamas boobie still in my mouth.

"Yesth?"

"Tomorrow we're going somewhere really special! You're gonna meet Uncle Dom and he's gonna ask you some questions. Mama and Daddies are gonna be with you the whole time."

"Nu tank chu Dada." I reply unlatching from mama. I wanna stay here with mommy and play in my room.

"You're gonna make Uncle Dom so sad baby. Maybe you can just meet him and say 'Hi' How about that?" Papa says.

"Otay papa." I reply going back to drinking from mama.

"Calisto can you grab me a burp cloth? I can tell she's almost done nursing and I'm gonna burp her." Mama says.

Daddy gets up, moving to a tan chest that's against the wall. He opens a drawer and pulls a pink cloth from it, giving it to mommy.

"Here you go my loves." Daddy says as he puts the cloth over mamas shoulders.

I keep sucking till my bellies full and mama sits me up laying my head on the cloth. She pays my back till I let out a big burp right in her ear.

"Alright Clara, let's change your bum then you can go play till dinner." Daddy says.

Mama lets me sit up on the bed while she gets up to put a shirt on.

Daddy grabs the changing mat along with a diaper, wipes, powder, and lays them on the bed.

Little does Daddy know that I have no plans to get my diaper changed. As soon as he turns his back I slide down off the bed on my belly, and crawl to the door. The only problem comes from the door handle being too far up. I use the door to help stand myself up but I'm still too short.

"Where you going little nugget?" Daddy says scooping me up. He hangs me upside down by my legs while he blows on my belly. I screech in laughter.

"Nu change diapey Daddy." I say through my giggles.

"Hmm, but your very stinky." Daddy says while holding his head away from me.

"Nu stwinky chu stwinky." I say while pouting.

"I don't think I'm stinky. I think you little miss need to listen or you're going in the corner for timeout."

Upping hearing the word, "timeout" I let daddy change me.

He lays me down on the changing mat, unfastening my diaper, and gently wiping me down with a wipe. When he was done he placed a diaper under my bum, sprinkled some powder, and then snapped my cloth diaper into place.

When daddy finished snapping the buttons, I turned onto my stomach to try and crawl away.

"Woah there baby, we gotta get some clothes on our nakey baby."

"Nakey baby!" I say while clapping my hands.

"No nakey baby today. At bath time you can be nakey. Okay!"

"Otay." I say with a small pout. I just wanna be nakey.

Daddy dresses me in a short sleeved baby pink onesie and some grey stretchy shorts.

"There you go, now you can go play." Daddy says while setting me on the floor.