Chapter Seventy-Seven: Day With The Daddies (Part 1)

(Chapter idea inspired by @bvmchloe Thank you for your chapter suggestion! Feel to leave chapter suggestions in the comments or on my profile!)

Grace POV:

Late last night I got a call telling me that I had to go to a conference in a nearby state. As the First Lady of the First Family, my duties are strict and I've been neglecting them since Clara came along. I'll be gone for the majority of the day and I would be lying to myself if I said that I wasn't nervous. This is Clara's first time alone with all her Daddies together.

The boys personalities clash a lot. Atticus never can take anything seriously, Dechen likes to joke around with Atticus but Att often takes it too far, and Calsito is far too serious for the both of them. It makes for a lot of arguments when they're alone.

I'm just hoping that they don't argue around Clara. The last thing we all need is my baby cursing because she heard foul language from the boys. I'm trusting them with this and I'm hoping they don't let me down.

"Grace, stop worrying. Everything is going to be okay." Calisto says from beside me in bed.

I sigh and turn over on my side, settling my hand on top of Clara's small stomach. She's in bed with us once again. My princess isn't in her newborn headspace right now. She's ranging around six to eight months. All that means is that she's more aware and alert. She can respond to her name and likes to play on her baby activity mat.

"I'm not worrying, I promise" I lie. Calisto sees right through it and smiles softly. He reaches his hand towards my face and cups my cheek.

"I'll behave. Stop fretting. If the boys get annoying, I'll stick Clara on them." He jokes while rubbing his thumb over the apple of my cheek.

I lean towards his comforting touch and shake my head. "It's not Dechen and Atticus arguing that I'm worried about. You need to learn how to loosen up. You're hard on them when they're just trying to have a good time. Let lose for me, please?"

Calisto looks like I just wounded him. It needed to be said, though. My man doesn't know how to have fun. It's always work, Clara, me, and nothing else. "Please? For me?" I beg while looking down at our sleeping daughter.

He sighs like it's a hardship to have fun then says, "Fine, I'll try. If they piss me off all bets are off, though."

My eyes roll back and I say, "They're bound to piss you off, Cal. We've all been together for a while now, you guys need to learn how to work together. If not for me, then for Clara."

"Fine, I'll do it." Calisto bites out. At the perfect time too, because Clara starts to whine and root around for my nipple.

I smile down at my little girl and lift my night shirt. I'm not wearing a bra so my breast slides right into view. Pulling Clara closer to me, I turn her body so her legs are tucked up against my stomach and my breast is right in front of her face. I rub my nipple across the seam of her lips and wait for her to latch on. Milk leaks onto her lips and she opens them.

Clara's pulls on my breast are strong and her chin moves as she suckles. Calisto stares down at her lovingly and removes his hand off my face, putting it on Clara's head. He strokes her red hair while she slowly blink at him. "Eat your breakfast, princess. You and Daddies are going to have lots of fun today. We're going to play on your mat, maybe eat some baby food, sunggle, and watch movies." Calisto tells the baby.

She gurgles up at him and smiles around my nipple, showing off her little baby teeth. There's two on the bottom and one peaking out from the top. "Calisto, stop distracting the baby. She needs to eat." I repremand him.