Chapter Eleven: The Studio

Clara POV:

I wake up to bright lights and loud clapping. I lift my head off of mamas chest where I'm currently laying and rub my eyes. My action is followed by the sounds of lots of people awing and coos.

I pout and lay my head back on mamas chest. Putting my thumb in my mouth. I feel mama sit down and adjust me so I'm sitting on her lap facing her.

"Mr.President and First Family thank you for being here today."

"Thanks for having us today Dominique. It's a honor to be able to introduce Clara to the world."

At the sound of Daddy's voice I look over at him giving him a smile unaware of the hundreds of people in the audience watching me.

"Daddy! We go chu mweet Unc Dom now? Den I go pway in my room?"

I hear the guy sitting across from me laugh softly.

"If you turn your head you'll see Uncle Dom, baby." Daddy replies.

I turn my head a little and immediately let out a squeak. There's a ton of people in here!

"Nu Daddy. Too mwuch pweople!" I say while hiding my face in mamas neck.

I hear more cooing sounds from the audience but I don't come out of mamas neck.

"It's okay baby. You don't have to look." Daddy says.

"Well, it seems like this cutie here is Clara." Uncle Dom says.

"Yes, she is. She's a whole personality." Daddy replies.

"How old is she?"

"Before her regression she had just turned eighteen. Currently we set her Little age around newborn to two. It fluctuates based on her mood. If she's sleepy then she's basically around a few months old, and if she wide awake and wants to play, then she's around two."

"How adorable. I also hear that she's a little bit of a mamas girl. Is that true Grace?"

"She's only clingy when she wants to nurse or is sleepy. I would like to think she's a mamas girl but I think she sees me as more of a food source. Plus, she's only been with us for about a day and a half." Mama replies.

"So it's true you nurse her? Sorry if I'm being intrusive it's just that most of us don't have Littles to take care of so naturally we're curious."

"Don't worry about it. Even though my husbands the President, we're still a pretty open family. But to answer your question, I do nurse her. It creates a bond like no other. I'm the only woman in our household, I feel like sometimes I have to compete with my husband for her attention if I'm being honest.

"My husbands are incredible fathers who are so involved. Changing diapers, playing, and giving baths. Nursing is the only thing I can do that my husbands can't. Not only does it build her immune system, it relaxes the both of us. It can also be used as a way to calm her down when she's cranky, stop a tantrum, or just to help her go to sleep."

"Wow, I've never thought about it like that."

"It's a beautiful thing." Mama says.

"Now, we've been told that you've actually been keeping an eye on Clara before you formally adopted her. Care to tell us about that?"

"We we're looking for a human for so long. They're so rare nowadays that it's hard to find one. We sent out word to every facility we could find that we were looking for a red haired little girl. We knew the chances were low but didn't give up hope.

"When Clara was eight we received a picture of her. She was just perfect. She looked like a mixture between Calisto and I. We kept a close eye on her until it was time for her to come with us. The rest is history."

"She is the perfect toss between you guys. I wonder what happened to her birth mother?"

"As far as I'm concerned I am her mother. But her mother was found living in the wilderness. She was freezing and almost full term with her pregnancy. From what we have heard, they brought her to a hospital where she gave birth. Shortly after, she killed herself. We don't know the reason all we know is she left a note for Clara."

"Will you ever let Clara see the note?"

"Never. It wasn't a nice one. We would like to drop this subject now please." Papa chimes in.

At this point I'm bored and hungry so I start to whine. I lean back and try to pull on Mamas shirt.

"Milky pwease." I say.

"Hold on baby okay? You can have some later." Mama replies.

"Nuuu! Hwungry now." I start to cry.

Mama tries to push my binki past my lips but I don't want that! I want Mamas boobie. I spit the paci out and start really crying now.

"Okay, okay baby." Mama says.

Daddy hands her my blanket and she puts it over her shoulder so it's covering her boobies. Then she lifts her shirt, unclasps her boobie holder, and puts my head under the blanket so I can eat.

While I'm eating the adults continue to talk, but I'm too focused to care. While I eat mama pats my butt rhythmically. After a while, mama pulls the top of the blanket up so she can peek in on me.

I give her a toothy smile with her boobie still in my mouth then go back to sucking. Eventually, she helps me switch to the other side. When I finish I'm ready to get off mamas lap.

"Down pwease." I tell mama.

Mama helps me down and I crawl over to Uncle Dom.