Chapter Sixty-Seven: The Baby Shower

^Clara's dress above.
(Option one won my pole so option two is going to be the next update! Thank you to everybody who voted on what this chapter was going to be!)

Clara POV:

My body is lifted out of my swing and I whine, snuggling into the person that's holding me. They don't smell like Mama. I think it's one of my Daddies. My eyes are too sleepy to open so I lay my head down on their shoulder. "Shhh, it's okay. Go back to sleep, princess." Dada's voice says.

I'm laid down on something hard and my pants and diapee are taken off. A cold wipe touches my peepee and I let out a big cry. Dada keeps wiping me while I try to kick my legs out. "Shhh, Clara. I'm done. Let's go get some milky from Mama."

Dada lifts me up but puts my head on his arm instead of his shoulder. I snuggle into him and put my thumb in my mouth while Dada walks off somewhere. "I changed her. She's half asleep, half awake." Dada tells somebody.

"Give her to me. She's going to be cranky since we woke her up early." Mama's voice says while I'm passed over to her.

I snuggle into her boobies and put my thumb back in my mouth. Mama always smells so good and she's so soft. "Do you want some milky, princess? We have to wake up now. We're going to a special place to meet Mama and Daddies families." Mama asks me.

Something wet hits my cheek, making me whine. My thumb is pulled out of my mouth and before I can cry, Mama puts her boobie in there. Sweet milky fills my mouth and I finally open my eyes. Mama is staring down at me and stroking my cheek with my thumb. "There's those beautiful eyes!" She tells me.

A whine leaves my mouth as I rub my eyes. Why did Mama and Daddies wake me up? I'm too sleepy. "Nu. Cwara sweepy."

"I know, princess. We're going somewhere special, though. Neil's coming too and he's bringing a surprise for you. So you have to drink up, babygirl." Mama whispers while rubbing the top of my head.

I drink Mama's milkies for a long, long time. It's so good that I don't want to stop.  Her milky fills my tummy, making me feel warm and sleepy. My eyes close again and I'm almost back asleep when Mama hands me off to somebody.

This person isn't Mama or Daddies. They smell like Neil so I cuddle into them. I stuff my face in their chest and then feel something soft and furry touch my arm. I stretch my hand out and grab it, pulling it up against my bare tummy.

"There you go, Clare Bear." Neil whispers while bouncing me. It is Neil! I try to open my eyes and say hi, but they're too sleepy. Instead, I just give him a tap with my hand.

"She's exhausted this morning." He tells Mama and Daddies.

"We had a late night and then we had to wake up early to make it to my Mom's house on time. If you could watch her while we get ready, it would seriously help." Mama's voice says.

"That's no problem, Ma'am. I love spending time with Clara. Where would you like me to take her?"

"Her bedroom would be fine. There's a dress, a pair of tights, and some white Mary Janes on her changing table. Can you dress her in those please? Her diaper was just changed so there's no need to change her." Mama asks.

When Neil tells Mama something his voice makes his chest vibrate, making me relax more. I love Neil. He's my bestest friend in the whole wide world.

"Twenty minutes, Ma'am." Neil says before walking off somewhere.

He lays me down and I stretch my arms way up above my head, my mouth opening as I yawn. My eyes finally open and I blink slowly as Neil puts some tights on my legs. "Cwara sweepy, Weil." I tell him.