Chapter Eighty-One: Clara's First Birthday (Part 2)

(Chapter idea inspired by NerdyKing22 And bvmchloe Thank you for the chapter suggestions! Feel free to leave more in the comments or on my page!)

Grace (Mama) POV:

Clara's first birthday outfit is absolutely precious. It's a white onesie with the number one on the front, a large, pink, fluffy tutu, and a pair of knee high, white socks.

The outfit is completed with a pair of sparkly, pink tennis shoes. My princess looks like a queen today. Arabella seems to agree.

Under all the clothes she's wearing, is a two piece, bubblegum pink swimsuit. It has ruffles on the arm and leg holes, making it look a thousand times more adorable.

We're planning on swimming today with the King and Queen. The official party is tomorrow, but we still want to have a little family celebration today.

With one last adoring look at my princess, I lift her up off the changing table, setting her down on the soft carpet.

Arabella coos over Clara as I set her down on the floor so she can crawl off towards her new toys. There's so much that she seems to be overwhelmed, but she settles on a set of stacking blocks.

They're soft foam so she doesn't hurt herself, but nevertheless she loves it. The blocks are colored with numbers and letters on them.

Clara stacks the blocks on top of each other, then laughs manically when the tower falls. Arabella and I just watch her play from the sidelines.

Most of the time Clara plays independently. Which is appropriate for her regressed age. On the rare occasion she'll invite us to play, but we spend most of our time just watching.

It still brings me joy to watch my little girl babble to herself as she plays make believe with her dolls, or when she giggles uncontrollably at something I don't understand.

After a few minutes of watching Clara play, I finally decide to interrupt so we can head downstairs. There's a whole surprise waiting for her, and I can't wait to see her reaction.

"Do you want to go see what's waiting downstairs for you, baby?" I ask, crouching down on the floor so I'm at Clara's height.

She shakes her head, then goes back to her stacking. Somehow her left thumb found it's way in her mouth. She suckles it steadily, her whole focus being on what's in front of her.

"Come on, princess. Grammy and Grandpa are waiting for you." I coo.

Clara once again ignores me. Instead of putting up a fight to try and get her to set down the blocks, I lift my shirt and pop out one of my breasts.

Arabella being in the room makes it awkward, but she's already seen my breasts since I nurse Clara in front of her all the time.

That always catches Clara's attention. She never passes up on an opportunity to nurse. Except Clara's so invested in her little game, that she doesn't even peak up at me.

With a small sigh, I reach down and squeeze my breast so some milk hits her face. That catches Clara's attention.

She turns towards me, and when she sees my breast out, she pushes her blocks over and crawls into my lap. My little girl latches onto my breast eagerly. Her little suckles are loud as her lips move around my pink areola.

I laugh and so does Arabella. Reaching my right hand down, I brush it over Clara's red hair. She slowly blinks her green eyes at me and reaches her hand up, resting it on the upper swell of my head breast.