(Authors Note) Book Direction

Important Authors Note: Please Read.

Recently it has come to my attention that a certain reader dislikes the direction my book is going in. That direction being, Clara becoming the Princess. This would not impact Clara's daily life at all. She would still live with Grace, Atticus, Calisto, and Dechen.

The king and Queen would just be more involved. This person also called my book shit and said I was not honest with my words. When I've clearly explained everything in this book and have always been clear with my words.

Throughout my chapters I have made it clear that Arabella and Geoff (The King and Queen) are apart of Clara's life. The First Family (Calisto, Dechen, Atticus, and Grace) have given Arabella and Geoff a chance to prove that they were trustworthy people.

They did that in the chapters 30 and 31. When Arabella and Geoff came to visit. (If you want to check that out)

It's also said in my book that Clara is not biologically related to The First Family or The King and Queen. Clara is ONLY related to Clarissa and Haden. (They are both dead)

Clarissa was the Queens little and Haden was the Queen's friends little boy. That is explained in chapter 24.

It is also stated that Clara has a regression shot in the prologue. She has a permanent two year old mind set. She can not think like the eighteen year old she biologically is. The First Family makes Clara's choices for her but with Clara's wellbeing and safety in mind when making those choices.

Clara cannot makes safe choices for herself. She is truly a toddler. What two year old can make big choices for themselves? An example of a unsafe choice Clara made would be in chapter 48 when she hid from Dechen in a cabinet and got scared.

I understand that my book is getting popular and not everybody is going to like it. But when people leave rude comments on my book it is hurtful and mean. If you want to leave constructive criticism then that's okay.

But constructive criticism isn't being outright rude, calling a writers work shit, and calling the writer a liar. In case nobody knows what constructive criticism means, I'll leave the definition for you below.

 In case nobody knows what constructive criticism means, I'll leave the definition for you below

I don't think people realize how long it takes me to type out, edit, and post chapters. The last chapter I posted was around 3,500 words. It took me three hours to write because I had severe writers block.

It took me another forty minutes to edit the chapter. It takes a while to do this stuff while also living my life. I'm a real person, I work, attended college, and do my chores everyday. This is what I do for fun and to relax.

I always tell people to leave comments and suggestions on my books because I love to see all of your suggestions. I love taking the time to write what you want to see into my book that I've been working on for over a month now.