Chapter Eighty-Three: Caught Red Handed

(Chapter idea inspired by Grace3462 Thank you for your chapter suggestion! Feel free to leave more in the comments or on my page!)
bvmchloe My work here is done ;)

Grace (Mama) POV:

I wake up and yawn, stretching my arms above my head. It was a late night last night and Clara didn't get to sleep until about one on the morning. It's almost ten now and it's time for us to start the day.

By us, I really mean Dechen, Atticus, and Clara. Calisto has been up for a few hours now. He had some work to get done in the office and kissed me goodbye before he left.

Now, I'm planning to take a shower before Clara wakes up. She's still fascinated with it and doesn't let me shower alone. It's cute and frustrating at the same time. Whenever I shower with my baby, she always points out all the differences between our bodies.

It's nice to just be by myself without answering thirty questions about why I have breasts and she doesn't.

Rolling out of bed, I strip naked and start the water in the shower. Once it's nearly scalding hot, I hop in and release a pleasurable groan when the hot water touches my back.

I'm in the middle of washing my hair, when slaps on the tile floor catch my attention. I wipe the fog off of the glass and smile when I see Clara crawling towards me. One of the guys must've gotten her up.

"Hey, baby." I say loud enough that she can hear me over the water.

"Mama!" Clara shouts, using the shower door to pull herself up.

She bangs on the glass, but I shake my head. No way am I letting her in this shower. First of all, the waters way too hot for her sensitive skin, and secondly, I deserve this much to myself.

"Yes, princess?" I coo after washing the shampoo from my hair.

"Cwara com in?" My princess asks with hopeful eyes.

I shake my head at her and squat down so I'm closer to her face. Clara's bottom lip is poking out and it looks like she's about to cry. She's so dramatic. I can guarantee that if I let her in this shower right now, the water works would stop.

"Not right now, princess. Mama will take a shower with you before bedtime."

At my words, Clara flops herself down on her butt dramatically. She starts to cry and Atticus rushes into the bathroom. He stares at my bare breasts for a whole ten seconds, before finally snapping out of it. Att walks up to Clara and lifts her off the floor.

He whispers soothing words in her ear while rocking her. I can't hear what he's saying over the sound of running water, but she calms down almost instantly. Att uses some toilet paper to wipe her face, then places her back down on the floor.

Clara crawls back to the shower and just sits there until I'm done. Atticus must've explained that I need some time to myself too.

Once I'm done, I grab a towel and dry off. All while Clara watches. She just sucks on her thumb while staring up at me. I chuckle when she raises her arms for me once the towel is wrapped around my body.

I lift her up and my princess automatically goes for my breasts. She didn't nurse when she first woke up, so she has to be hungry. I was planning on having breakfast with Calisto in his office and Clara was going to join us.

"Alright, ladybug. Let's get you some milky." I whisper while walking into Clara's nursery.

Atticus and Dechen we're both gone from the bedroom when I walked through. They're probably bothering Harold in the kitchen. All those boys do is eat and eat.