Chapter Seventeen: Naughty Words

Clara POV:

"Baby, we don't say words like that. Those are naughty words." Papa gently explains.

"Why papa sway it den? Papa timeout?" I asked.

"Yea, Papas gonna go in timeout when we get home." Mama replied.

"Yea papa chu bad! Timeout chwair!" I yelled at him.

"You're being too silly babygirl." Papa said, ticking my belly.

I began to shriek in laughter.

"Nu! Nu! Stwap Papa pease?!" I shrieked.

"Only if Papa doesn't have to go to timeout."

"Dweal."

Papa stops tickling me and I lay back against his chest. I turn my head to try and eat some of his boobie. All his tickling made me thirsty.

"No princess, Papa doesn't have milkies like mama. You also just had some. Why don't you have a baba and play with your giraffe?"

I whine but agree. Papa sets me on my bed, giving me my giraffe and baba. I don't like my baba. It's not like mommy's boobie. Mamas boobie is warm, soft, and smells like her.

I decide to take a small suckles while I pretend my giraffe is off to conquer the world. He has to defeat the elephants for owner of all the stars.

"All right baby it looks like you need a diapey change. Can you let me change you?" Mama asks.

I just lay back on the bed and let mama change my nasty bum.

"I got a little stink bug on my hands." Mama says wiping my pee pee.

"Nu stwink bug."

"Yup, no more stink bug. Mama made you all clean." She says while taping the last tab on the diaper.

A few hours later the doctor comes in and tells mama and daddies that we can go home. He tells them they need to keep a close eye on me and to make sure they give me my medicine.

Mama and daddies shake the doctors hand and thank him for, "Saving me." Whatever that means.

Mama puts me in a long sleeved white onesie, a emerald green overall dress that stops above my knees, some frilly white socks that stop below my knees, and a pair of black Mary Janes.

"We're gonna go home baby! Daddy's getting your car seat." Mama says.

She picks me up and twirls me around the room. I clap my hands laughing with mama. Dada joins in and gently grabs me from Mama. Tossing me up in the air then catching me.

"Gain' Dada!"

"Only one more time. You're just getting over being sick."

Dada tosses me in the air again. It feels like I'm flying!

"Look who just got back baby. It's Daddy."

Daddy walks in carrying my car seat and I squeal loudly, reaching my hands towards Daddy.

He picks me up and places a big kiss on my cheek. I give him a sloppy kiss on his cheek in return and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Wuv chu Daddy."

"I love you too, Bug." Daddy says.

"Don't you love Papa, Mama, and I?" Dada asks.

"Nu! Only wuv Daddy!"

"You're hurting my feelings, princess." Papa sniffles. His lower lip poking out dramatically.

"Waz jwoking! I wuv papa, mama, and dada!" I sniffle.

"We love you too baby." Mama says.

After that Daddy tried to put me in my car seat but I don't want to! I want to be held.

"Clara, you need to go in your car seat. When we get home, you can have all the snuggles you want. I would hate to put you in timeout." Daddy said

I whined but allowed him to put me in my seat and buckle me in.

Mama hooked someone toys on the handle that dangled above my head. One was a butterfly, a small blurry mirror, and a soft rattle.

I'm distracted by my toys when mama throws a blanket over my car seat. It's dark and I can't see mama anymore.

I start to cry when mama reaches her hand in and gives me my paci.

"Shhh, it's just till we get in the car babygirl. Mamas right here carrying you. We don't want any mean people trying to grab your again."

I don't say anything but continue to play with my toys. The car seat rocks gently back and fourth when I hear loud voices.
They were shouting Daddy's name and asking a bunch of questions about me.

The voices get louder till I start to wail. My ears hurt and I just want Mama. I want milky and I want it now.

All of a sudden I hear the car door open and my seat is buckled in.

"Nuuu wan! I wan mama! Milky pease mama now!"

"Shhh baby, you can have some when we get home. I know it was loud and scary but you did so good." Mama tries to calm me down but it's not helping.

I'm getting mad because they aren't listening to me.

"Pease? Pease mama? Milky?"

"You have to stay in your seat love, we're almost home."

At this I full on break down. I kick my feet into the seat, scream, and try to hit my head on the back of my soft car seat."

"Get us home sooner she's gonna hurt herself!" I hear mama yell to the driver.