Chapter Sixty-Four: Dancing and Sneaking

(Chapter idea inspired by NerdyKing22 Thank you for the chapter suggestion! Feel free to leave comments and chapter suggestions.)

Clara POV:

Crawling as fast as I can, I enter Daddy's office. He's sitting behind his desk and scribbling on a piece of paper. He hasn't spotted me yet, so I crawl to his chair and under his desk; making sure my body doesn't touch his legs or feet.

I sit back down on my bum and try to not giggle. It's really hard not to make any noise, especially when Daddy toots every now and then.

Stuffing my finger in my mouth, I suck it like Mama's boobie while I wait for my chance to scare Daddy. "What's up, babe?" Daddy suddenly asks.

"Dechen and Atticus have the baby, do you have some personal time?" Mama's voice asks.

Mommy must've came in! I can scare her too. "Yeah, I have some personal time. Come here." Daddy pushes his chair back and it rolls all the way into the wall.

Mama comes over and sits on his lap so she's facing him. Daddy kisses Mama in a yucky way, with his tongue. That's nasty, she's going to get sickies cause Daddy is giving her his germies. "Take your shirt off..." Daddy says.

His voice is really, really deep. It's almost scary.

After Mama takes her shirt off and starts kissing Daddy again, I sneak out from under the desk. I stop when I get to Daddy's feet and sit back down on my bum. Mama has her arms wrapped around Daddy's neck and Daddy is touching her bum.

Yuckies. That's her no no parts.

I count to three in my head and yell, "GOT CHU!"

Daddy yells and Mama screams, jumping off of Daddy's lap. "Clara! When did you get in here?" Mama asks after putting her shirt back on. Her face is red and she's biting her lip.

"Cwara 'care Mama an' Dada!" I yell happily, using Daddy's leg to stand. Wobbling a little bit, I smile up at Daddy and giggle.

Papa taught me how to scare people and I got them good! "You're scaring people? Does Papa and Daddy know where you are? How did you get down here, anyways?" Mama asks, sounding a little bit mad.

"Weil pwess 'otton!" I tell them proudly. Neil helped me sneak down here after he asked Dada and Papa if it was okay. Mama was off doing something else when Neil asked, so she didn't know I snuck downstairs.

"Neil pressed the button, huh? Well, let's go back upstairs. You got Daddy and I good." Mama says while picking me up. I'm placed on her hip as she walks upstairs.

I'm bouncing up and down in excitement as I wait to tell Papa about my newest scare. He'll be so proud of me that he'll sneak me treats! "What are you so happy about, princess?" Mama asks as she walks into her room.

Papa and Dada are sitting up in bed together, looking at their phones. They both turn their heads towards Mama and I, smiling at the same time. "How'd it go?" Papa asks after setting his phone down on the bed.

"Cwada scware Mama an' Daddy!" I tell him happily while clapping my hands.

"Good job! I'm proud of you, squirt." Papa says as he takes me from Mama's arms. I reach up and give him a kissy, before snuggling into his warm chest.

"You put her up to this, Att? Really? She almost caught Cal and I doing the dirty." Mama yells. Her face gets really red and she crosses her arms over her boobies.

She's squishing all my milkies! Crawling off of Papa's lap, I crawl to the foot of the bed and raise my arms so Mama will pick me up. As soon as I'm in her arms, I put my hand in her shirt and try to get milky.