Chapter Nineteen: Tooth Fairy

Clara POV:

I wake up in bed next to mama and daddies. The only problem is my mouth feels different. I look on the pillow I'm laying on and see all my teeth laying there. The pillow has red stuff on it and my mouth hurts.

I let out a big scream. A monster pulled out all my teeth in my sleep!

Mama and daddies all wake up at the sound of my scream.

"Monsther twook my tweeth!" I cry.

Dada picks me up and places me on his bare chest. Trying his best to calm me down.

"No baby, you lost your teeth because the tooth fairy has to come. Do you know about the tooth fairy." Dada asks.

"Nu."

"Well, you put your teeth under your pillow at night and the tooth fairy comes. She takes your teeth and leaves you with a present." Dada explains.

"Shwe twake my tweeth? Pweshant?"

"That's right baby! You get a present."

"Bwut it owie."

"It's gonna hurt for a little bit baby but you'll be okay" Papa says from behind mama.

I look over to mama and turn to lay my head on her chest. I try to pull down her shirt to get to her boobies but she stops my hand.

"How do we ask nicely?" Mama asks.

"Pwease?"

"Good girl!" Mama praises.

Mama lifts up her shirt and I latch on. Milky starts coming out but my gums hurt so I bite down a little bit.

Mama yelps and lightly smacks my bum.

"We don't bite mama. I know your gums hurt but if you bite mama no more milky."

I move away from her boobie letting out a whine. Mama smacked my bum, my gums hurt, and I still don't feel good from being sick. It all overwhelms me and I start crying.

"No baby, don't cry. I know you're in pain why don't we get some chewies, your giraffe, and your blanky. Would you like to take a shower with mama? Help get those yuckies out?" Mama asks.

"Yesth." I whine.

"Okay love, you stay with Daddies while I go get the shower running. The steam from the shower should help her get all that mucus out. Can one of you strip her please? Don't bother putting a diaper on her."

Daddies all agree and Dada quickly removes my pajamas and diaper.

"Don't pee on the bed now." Daddy says.

"Otay."

"Come snuggle with Daddy for a bit. I missed my love bug."

Daddy picks me up and lays me on his naked chest. Holding me close. I try to nibble on his boobie to help with the pain in my gums when Dada presses a binky in my mouth.

By the time I'm almost asleep again Mama comes back out of the bathroom nakey.

"Come on my butterfly." Mama says while holding her arms out for me.

Daddy passes me to mama and a curl up to her warm chest while she walks into the shower. The warm water hits my back and I startle a little but calm quickly.

Mama eventually sits down on the built in shower bench and rocks us softly. She starts to pat my back which makes all the yuckies in my throat come up.

"Good job baby! Get those yuckies out." Mama says.

I spit the yuckies out on the shower floor still cuddling close to mama when Daddy walks in.

Daddy goes over to the toilet, unbuttons his pants, and starts to go potty. As Daddy's going potty I notice something wrong with his peepee.

"Mama tings wong wiz Daddy's peepee!" I point to where Daddy's peeing. His peepee doesn't look like mine or Mama's.

Mama shrieks and covers my eyes.

"You couldn't use the bathroom down the hall?! Now she's going to ask me questions I'm not ready to give her!" Mama shouts at Daddy.

Daddy quickly puts his peepee back in his pants and turns around, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Shoot, I'm sorry babe. I wasn't thinking." He tells mama.

"Baby, there's nothing wrong with his peepee. Girls and boys have different types of peepees." Mama says.

"Wan' see 'gain." I tell Mama.

"No, we can't see Daddy's ding-dong again because that's private. Just like how you only let Mama and Daddies see your peepee when we change your diapee. Nobody else gets to see it." Mama explains.

"Otay."

Mama lets out a big sigh and starts washing me. I only put up a little bit of a fuss when she starts washing my hair.

Soon enough Daddy gets a towel and opens the glass shower door to pull me out.

He quickly dries me off and brings me to my room while Mama finishes her shower.

"Let's see. Do you wanna pick what you're gonna wear?"

"Yesth!"

Daddy picks out two outfits and lays them on my changing table so I can pick. I choose the white onesie with some pink words on it that has a matching little tutu.

"That says, 'Daddies Girl' you wanna wear that?" Daddy asks.

I nod my head and let him lay me on the changing table. Daddy quickly diapers and dresses me. Placing me on the floor after he's done.

"Let's go show Dada and Papa your outfit!"