Chapter 59.

Elijah's POV.

I took my baby girl in my arms and the feeling I experienced can never be explained. I don't know why this little human has so much power over me already. I love her and I will always look after her. 

I have the perfect name for her but I will tell Annette once she's feeling better. I know she's kind of weak right now. 

"Can I please hold our daughter?" She stretched her arms and I kissed my little girl. "Thank you." Annette uttered as she held our baby.

"Here is your son." The doctor gave my son to me. "Should I let your family come in?" She asked and I nod my head while staring at my son.

"Hey, little champ." I smiled at him. He will definitely hate being younger than his twin. "Your sister already calls the shots hey!"

"Elijah." Annette narrowed her eyes at me. "Don't turn the twins against each other." She mumbled.

"Twins?" Mom asked, surprised. "Congratulations."

"Wow!" Annette's mom said. "I never knew she was carrying twins."

"The more the better, right?" Dad smiled. "I am proud of you, kiddos."

 "You fucked up Elijah." Aiden said and my father hit him. "Double trouble, brother."

"I can handle them." I replied and Annette giggled. 

"Liar." She looked at me with a smile and I winked at her.

"Now, will you guys let us also hold the babies for a second or what?" Emily, my baby sister said and I nod my head. 

"Let's do this." I said. "Since Annette is holding our daughter, she will pass the baby to her mother and I will pass our son to dad and we will all take turns holding the baby."

"But I didn't even hold our son." Annette mumbled as she gave our daughter to her mom. I quickly let Annette hold our son before giving my father a chance.

"They both have red hair." Aiden who wasn't even holding any of the babies started laughing. "She beat you bro."

"Aiden behave." My sister said. "At least Elijah scored."

"Emmy." I said, surprised and shocked at her words and Dad looked at her angry.

"Young woman, you are grounded for ten months." 

"Dad, I am not a kid anymore. I am an adult now." Emily said.

"Honey, we are not in London so you can't use the legal age of eighteen when you standing in New York City." Dad told her. 

"Benjamin, you have been holding him for too long, let me hold my grandson." Mom took the baby from dad. "Sadly this boy looks like a Carson, he won't ever be able to run away from the Carson." 

"Mom we all know if the kids looked nothing like me or my family, then Annette would've to start explaining." I kissed her on the forehead. "Won't you argue with me."

"I don't have the energy." She replied. 

"The babies are beautiful." Uncle Marko said. "Hope they grow up and become amazing kids like you and Annette." 

"Thank you papa." Annette said.

"Thanks, uncle. I pray they take after Annette and their grandparents because I don't want anyone saying, 'he is just like me' every time he does something wrong." 

"I hope so." Annette fist-bumped me. "I am tired now, can we talk more later on."

"You didn't forget your space yet." I mumbled and she gave me a weak smile.