Chapter 78.

Elijah's POV.

I opened my eyes and saw Kathleen sitting in front of me.

"I am sure you can speak now." She said. She knows whatever drug she injected me with, has warded off now.

"Bitch." I tried to break the chain on me, but it was too strong.

"I love your first word." She smiled. "You look so cute." She grabbed my chin so I spat on her face. "Asshole." She punched me.

"You can't even punch properly." I said so she punched me again. "You lucky I can't move."

"You acting as if you could touch me if you were not chained up."

"You want to see?" I asked and she rolled her eyes. "Wait, why did you even kidnap me? Don't tell me you want me to give you the companies because even if I give you the companies, my dad will kill you and take it back."

"My dad will kill you and take it back." She mocked me. This bitch is so dead when I free myself. I swear I will forget the fact she's a woman. "Elijah, he is my dad not yours."

"What?" I laughed. "Lot of people claim to be Carsons but I have never seen someone that says my dad, Benjamin Carson is not my father."

"He is not your father, he is my father."

"Why are you so desperate to have my father?"

"I am not desperate, okay! I just want what's mine." She smiled. "And Benjamin Carson is my father, not yours."

"Well, you are not my sister, I know that." I said. "I can't believe you kidnapped me for this stupid reason. I swear it would've been better if you kidnapped me for money." Such a stupid bitch.

"That's the difference between us." She got closer to me. "You only care about money, not family." Should I spat on her again? I don't want to get another punch so I won't.

"I actually don't care about both." I laughed and she smiled. "What?"

"You wouldn't mind if I just killed your mom." She said and I made a tight fist. "Or maybe Emily or Oliver." She's just getting on my nerves, I have to calm myself down. "Oh wait Elijah." Her smiled widened. "You are a father so how about I just kill little Red and Ryker."

"If you try to touch my family I swear I will fucking kill you and every fucking family member of yours."

"You aready killed them." She shouted, anger visible in her eyes. "You killed my family, you destroyed my family so what else do you want. You want to take my father too."

"He is not your father!" I shouted. "He only has three children, I mean four." I keep forgetting Seth. "And you not part of the four!"

"There is no four." This woman is a psychobath! She's super annoying, why doesn't she just kill me already?

And how and when did I kill her family?

"Madam Fake Carson, I have a question."

"What? You want food?" She shouted, angry.

"Well yes but that's not what I was going to ask." I haven't had anything to eat since she kidnapped me and now she's asking me if I want food. She really just wants to starve me. "When did I kill your family if I am younger than you?"

"Murder is murder, whether you are young or not." She shouted. "Your mother was long out of the picture, Dad never loved her but then you came." She shook her head. "I was just a kid, almost five but still a kid, and my mom, mom worked for Dad as the housekeeper, the maid. She was beautiful, kind and the best person on this planet. Dad, was supposed to be with my mother but then your mother ended up getting in trouble, she ended up in a coma but you, you had to come to our house and ruin our lives. You got her fired." She cried. "You ruined my life!"