Chapter 22.

Annette's POV.

"Wake up." Elijah shouted in my ear and I opened my eyes. "Thank god, you not dead." He quickly pulled the blanket away from me.

"Why am I here? Why are you not wearing anything?" I closed my eyes and he giggled.

"You are a good actor." He said and I peeked. My head is in great pain. How the hell did this happen, where are we? I know this isn't his house so where did he bring me?

"Elijah, put on a shirt please." I snapped.

"You the one that wanted me to take off my shirt, last night." He put a shirt on and I opened my eyes, fully.

"What?"

"Yes." He shook his head. "Look at the nail marks on my chest. You did this to me." 

"You are lying." I snapped, getting out of bed. "I would never do anything like that. I know myself Elijah and I know when you are lying."

"I swear you did that." He replied. "You kept saying, Eli, let me see your eight packs. Eli, I won't sleep until you take off your shirt. Eli, I swear I will scream if you don't----."

"Stop it." I covered my ears. I would never act like that. How did I even get drunk, I only had one glass of alcohol.

"You know I am telling the truth." 

"Did we also umm slee---."

"No." He interrupted me. "Are you crazy Annette? You were so drunk last night that I had to babysit you for the first time." 

"Thank you." I looked down.

"Do you go to church?" He asked and I looked at him confused. What the hell does Church have to do with everything that happened last night. "Anne, when last did you go to church?"

"Why?" 

"Well, the things you said last night. I don't think you ever pray and go to church. I know no holy water can help your dirty brains but it's worth a try." He smiled at me. "And please don't ever drink so much again. I really can't handle you."

"I didn't drink a lot. I only had one glass." I stated.

"And satan is not evil, he just does bad things, right?" He lift my chin up. "Anne, if you have prolems than deal with it. Please don't drink because that won't solve your problem."

"But I don't have problems." Except for Kathleen but he doesn't need to know that. "Eli, I know I was drugged."

"Whatever you say." He left the room and I followed him.

"Elijah you believe me right?" I questioned, walking down the stairs. 

"Morning grandpa." Elijah greeted them and I tried to hide the second I saw Aunt Thea but Elijah ruined it for me. "Anne, why don't you take a seat. I am sure, you kept grandpa and grandma up the whole night." I can't believe he is throwing me under the bus. I always cover up for him, no matter what.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled taking a seat.

"You don't need to apologize, kid." Aunt Thea replied. "Annette, you know it's not good to forget your medicine. What if you hurt yourself or someone close to you. Please, don't forget your medicine again."

"What medicine?" I was gone for a couple of hours and this asshole diagnosed me with something.

"You don't need to be embarrassed." Elijah replied. "Just eat your food so we can leave." He continued. "Grandma, tell grandpa to borrow me a couple of millions please."