Chapter 4

Elijah POV.

I never thought I would go through with it. I never thought there would be a day I actually ask Annette to be my girlfriend. She's my best friend and sister but now she's even my fake girlfriend. I hope she doesn't blow my cover.

As we got out of the car I could see Annette nervous. I don't know why she is so nervous when this is all fake and my mother loves her, my father doesn't hate her also. He just hates the fact she's a kingston.

"Annette come on, you already know the whole plan!" I exclaimed trying to pull her out of the car.

"This is all wrong Elijah. You know your mother knows me too well. You know your father doesn't like my mother--"

"But he doesn't hate her, either." I interrupted her.

"But Elijah." Before she finished talking another car stopped in front of my parents house.

"Damn Annette, you look beautiful." Adrian said getting out of the car. "I never thought you would be Elijah's girl." Adrian started laughing as Evelyn got out of there car.

"My best friend and cousin are dating and we found out only today, how sad?" Evelyn said sarcastically.

"Is Annette the side chick or the main ?" Adrian asked.

I feel so sorry for him. He doesn't know Annette well. She is definitely going to beat him up.

She walked to him and smiled.

"I don't really know, Adrian. I'm I the side or the main?" She said almost whispering in his ear. I can't wait to watch this, I quickly gave a sign to Evelyn to move away and for once she actually listened to me and moved back.

"What are you--" before Adrain could asked she was already strangling him.

"Don't ever say I'm a side or a main chick or that neck of yours will look so beautiful on the floor." She said letting go off his neck.

She rubbed her hands together.

"I'm supposed to be the Capo Crimini of a mafia and your idiot side chi--" before he continued talking Annette took a step closer to him and he quickly shut his mouth.

Evelyn and I just started laughing.

"Don't mess with the devil, cousin." I told him.

"Fuck--"

"Aha, I'll tell mommy." Evelyn threatened him and he just walked towards the house leaving me and Evelyn laughing.

Poor Adrian!

The rest of us followed Adrian as soon as the door opened.

"You all look beautiful. The guest of honor looks hot, today." My mother, Sofia Carson said smiling.

"Fucking hot mommy!" I exclaimed showing off.

"Language Eli and for your information I was talking about my Annette." She quickly hugged Adrian and Evelyn.

"Getting taller by the day." Mom said while hugging Adrian.

"Yes mom, six foot fucking two." I replied and yet again she beat me.

"I was talking about Adrian." She smiled. "Watch your language, Elijah." She added.