Chapter 18.

Annette's POV.

"Annette." Eros pulled me from Emily. "She is my girlfriend." 

"Eros, you know you are older than her. How can you take advantage of an innocent teenager." I shouted.

"I am an adult." Emily stated. I can't believe she changed a lot in a couple of weeks. Emily never used to utter a word. Uncle Benjamin even send Evelina with her so she can stand up for her and today she thinks she is old enough to be talking back at the people that love her.

"So you turned eighteen and now you think you old enough to be running around with a twenty-three-year-old." I shook my head. "Emily you know Eros is Elijah's enemy."

"Don't bring my brother into this." She pointed her finger at me. She is so lucky I care about her entire family or else I would tell Uncle Benjamin everything and he would kill Eros and ground her for life.

"Emily you are a good child. You know everyone takes advantage of your kindness, please don't let Eros fool you. He is only using you to get to Elijah." I tried to make her understand but she is a Carson. It's useless talking to them. They never learn their lesson unless they lose someone.

"Are you trying to use Elijah as an excuse for me to break up with Eros. Annette do you still have feelings for him?" She asked and I shook my head. "Then why are you against Eros and I dating?"

"Because he is not a good guy." I wish Eli was here. "Listen Em, he is older than you, he is your brother's enemy and you know I spend time with Eros." I will never call Eros my ex because I know we only dated to get Elijah. I wanted Elijah to be jealous and he wanted to mock Elijah but we were never successful. But Elijah doesn't know that. He still thinks we loved each other and he drugged Eros to cheat on me and I am still heartbroken because of that.

"Annette, I love Emily and she loves me." He took her hand and I grabbed him by the collar.  

"You leave her alone or I swear I will kill you," I warned him. "Now let's go, Emily, we are meeting your brothers for lunch." I grabbed her hand and took her to my car. I already have one baby sister who never stays out of trouble and now the girl I thought was an angel is becoming like her. Where the hell did Evelina even go? She was always Emily's bodyguard and cousin.

"Listen, Emily, you can hate me all you want but I am like a big sister to you so I will give you two choices." She rolled her eyes but I continued. "You can choose to tell your family the truth about Eros or you can break up with Eros and no one will ever know anything."

"Annette, don't you love Elijah?" She asked and I ignored her. "I know you do but I never ones forced you to make a decision. I know you asked me to keep an eye on Elijah when you left the country three years ago and I didn't because Elijah is my brother and he will always come before you just like Meghan comes before me in your life. Annette, you can tell Elijah what happened today but what do you think will happen after that?" She questioned. "I will tell you what will happen." She continued. "Elijah will beat Eros and tell him to never contact me again. And then he will ground me and make me study at home but then I will beg my father and he will agree to let me study away. After that my father will hire bodyguards to keep an eye on me. But I don't care about all of that." She wiped her tears. "I don't care about all of that Annette, I swear. Anne, I only care about Oliver. I know I love my brothers equally but Oliver is my baby brother. Everyone knows Elijah is Oliver's favorite but I can't live without my baby brother. He already has a heart problem. I can never be selfish and stay with Eros." We arrived at the restaurant and Emily quickly got out of the car. I followed her and her brothers were already inside. I know Elijah will kill us both when he finds out the truth but I can't tell him anything until Emily decides what she wants to do.