Chapter 10

Annette's POV.

I woke up to everyone laughing. I got up and went straight downstairs. 

I wonder what is so funny.

"Fuck you Adrian." Elijah shouted and they all giggled.

"Elijah, I swear I will ground you if you swear in front of Oliver again." Aunt Sofia warned him.

"Mom it's not my fault that Adrian is taking advantage of me." Elijah said. "Mom, why should everyone make fun of me when it was Annette who embarrassed me. I know she is my girlfriend but that does not mean eve---."

"Annette." Oliver said and I faked a smile.

"Annette do you still want to sing for Elijah?" Uncle Benjamin asked and Adrian giggled.

"I'll beat you up Benjamin if you say another word." Aunt Sofia warned him. "Annette my dear, are you feeling better."

"Did something happened last night?" I hugged myself and Elijah got up.

"Of course something happened. You couldn't stay away from me. Annette, do I look like your boyfriend?" Elijah questioned. 

"Eli, you are her boyfriend." Oliver answered. "Anyways, now that everyone is awake, can we play a game, mom?"

"Let Annette first eat." Aunt Sofia said. "By the way Adrian, when are your parents arriving?"

"Aunt, you should ask that big baby sister of mine, that always cries. No one considers me part of the Knight family." Adrian replied and Elijah giggled.

"That is because you so fucking ugly." Eli stated and Oliver hit him on the head.

"I'll go eat." I mumbled but no one heard me. They all started arguing again and I left.

I wonder what I did last night.

I know Oliver and Aunt Sofia would never let me do something crazy. I am sure nothing bad happened. Elijah is just overreacting.

"You sober?" Evelyn asked sitting on the counter.

"What are you talking about, Eve?" I questioned and she giggled. 

"You don't remember the fact you wanted to sit on Elijah's lap?" She asked and my jaw dropped. "Don't be embarrassed, I know my big cousin is hot."

"You are crazy Eve. How can you say such a thing." I snapped.

"Ask your favorite person, Oliver what happened, if you don't believe me." She replied. "Anyways, I have to get ready. My parents are going to arrive soon." She left.

I quickly ran out of the kitchen and went straight to Oliver's room. I swear I will kill him. 

"What's wrong?" He questioned as I barged in. "Anne."

"Why did you let me sit on Eli's lap?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Anne, it is not what you think. I promise nothing happened in the plane. Yes, you did sit on my brother's lap but Eli didn't mind. Anne, he sees you like a sister." Oliver explained.

"I know he sees me like a sister."  I mumbled sitting on the bed. 

"You know Anne, I will never accept another girl as my brother's wife except you and if he refuses to marry you or love you than he will never ever get married." Oliver said and I got up.

"Are you crazy?" I shouted. "Ollie, you can't just make a decision for Eli and I. Do you even know that your brother can fall in love with someone else."