Chapter 61.

Third person's POV.

"Elijah." Jay shouted but Elijah ignored him and continued running. "Who would've thought Elijah having kids would make him disrespect me."

"Jay, let's just go greet and see the babies. I am sure Elijah will come back." Jay's wife, Stephanie said so they made their way to where the rest of the family was.

"Adrian go after Elijah." Benjamin said and Adrian ran after Elijah. "Oliver, go look after the twins and make sure no one comes near them." He told Oliver so he went to the nursery room. "Emily stay here with Marko, Meghan, and Anna, make sure they are fine. I'll look after your mom." He told his daughter. "Sofia, please get up. You can't be on the floor the whole time." Benjamin went on his knees. "Sofia, come on." He patted her cheeks. "Em, call the doctor." He shouted. "Sofia, wake up."

"Please bring her to room five." The doctor said so Benjamin picked Sofia up. They quickly took her to the room and the doctor started examining her. 

"Why the hell do you always have to faint at the wrong time." Benjamin mumbled and Emily hugged him.

"Dad, mom will be fine." She gave him a weak smile.

'Annette first decided to go to heaven, then Elijah disowned his own children and ran away, now Sofia wants to leave too? No, I can't let that happen. Sofia will be fine. I won't let her leave me.' Benjamin shook his head.

"Why is everyone crying?" Jay asked and Stephanie shrugged her shoulders. "Do you think Elijah ran away from his responsibilities because Aiden was also chasing him." He whispered and she hit him.

"Jay, something serious might've happened so please don't try and guess what happened." Stephanie said. "Meghan, honey what's going on?"

"She died." Meghan started crying again. "She is dead."

"Oh my." Stephanie quickly hugged her. "I am so sorry my girl." She continued. "I am so sorry for your loss." 

"Is it fine if we go see how Annette is doing. I know how it feels to lose a child." Jay said and Meghan shook her head.

"Jay, it's Annette." Marko said. "We lost our baby girl." He looked up, trying to hold the tears in. "The babies are fine."

"That's way, Eli--- oh god, Steph please stay with them. I'll go check on the kids." Jay left, tears visible in his eyes. "I always said how we all going to die. I joked about Annette being an immortal and now she's gone. That red-haired stubborn kid is dead." He wiped his tears before going into the nursery room. "Oliver."

"Uncle." Oliver gave him a weak smile. "How are they doing?"

"I only saw the Hendricks family and they mourning." Jay replied. "How is the baby?"

"They twins." Oliver said. "They both fine."

"I thought it was just a g--."

"We all thought that." Oliver interrupted him. "But then a boy came along and now we have two babies."

"I am sure you were all so happy when you heard the news but n--."

"Uncle, please don't." A tear dropped from his eye.

"How did Anne die?" He questioned. "Wasn't she fine after the babies?"

"She was, that's what makes all this---." He covered his eyes. "Uncle I don't want to talk about sister and how she's no more so please leave me." Jay left Oliver alone in the nursery room. 

"I was the one that used to play pranks on everyone now it feels as if someone is pranking me." He slapped his forehead. "Why did a kid have to die? Why did she leave two babies alone?"