Chapter 13.

Annette's POV.

I jumped on the couch. I know Elijah is still at the office but I can't wait for him to come home. I just miss him a lot, I haven't seen him since everything happened.

I switched the tv on and all the channels were boring so I switched my phone on. 

"When last did I post something." I mumbled scrolling down my Instagram account and so many people tagged me in pictures. I know I have a couple of million followers but that's only because of Elijah. Everyone that followers me just wants Elijah's number so why did they tag me in his picture?

I read the caption 'When you think you got the man but he proves you wrong.' I shook my head confused. Why the hell would they say something like this, about Elijah. 

I went to the comments and the first one was about me. "I feel sorry for Annette, but at least she got famous over night." I wish I knew who this bitch is, at least I would beat her up. 

I quickly replied. 'I was always famous honey and I'll always be famous with or without my boyfriend' That was the truth but I guess it hurt her feelings because she quickly replied to my comment. 'What boyfriend? The one that you begged to be his fake girlfriend?' I opened my mouth, shock. How did they find out?

The door bell started ringing, like crazy. I hope it's not Elijah that forgot his key, again.

"Meghan?" I was surprised to see my sister in her pajamas. I know she always goes out dressed so something must be going on.

"I need this." She quickly grabbed my phone and came inside. "How was Italy? Amazing?"

"Meghan did you accidentally post something on social media that says Elijah is my fake boyfriend." I asked and she shook her head. "Then why does everyone know Elijah is not my boyfriend?"

"I'm your sister right?" She asked and I nod my head. "I know I'm the baby but I love you and you know it, right?" I continued nodding my head. "Then believe me when I say you shouldn't care about what everyone is saying about you. They all so jealous because you have a perfect life."

"Is this the part where you say sorry for what you did and I forgive you." I giggled and she hugged me. "Meghan, you acting crazy."

"I'm sorry that you are so sweet and you always clean up people's mess. I wish everyone was as amazing as you." 

"Are you dying?" I felt her head and she rolled her eyes. "Meghan don't scare me like this, ever again. You know I am your sister and I don't like it when you act this way. I prefer when you hit me because this attitude of yours scares me."

"I know." She started. "Now tell me, do what stranger's say about you matter or what your sister tells?" I tried to answer but she put her hand in front of my mouth. "I know I matter so let me tell you something." She continued. "Elijah called the media and told them about you. He told them how sweet and amazing you are but you know how Elijah can be. Annette he talks without thinking and the media loves twisting words so they accidentally changed the whole story. I don't know how to put this in a nice way but Anne, people think you a desperate bitch who would do anything to get five minute of fame."

"It can't be that bad. Everyone will forget about me soon." I said.

"Well you are trending so yeah, after a couple of days of fame, they'll forget you." I pulled her ear. "I was just trying to help. I know you already famous." My phone started ringing and she looked at the caller. "It's grandpa, did you do something?"

"Nope. Now let me answer." I quickly grabbed the phone and answered it. "Hey grandpa, miss me?"

"Come to the office, I need to talk to you, urgently." He replied.