Chapter 93.

Elijah's POV.

I got ready and went to the club with the boys. I am glad it's just Oliver and Adrian with me because as much as I love my other cousins. I prefer not hanging out with them when I am not in a good space.

"You have had enough." Oliver said and I laughed at him.

"I am sorry yo--you don't drink but if you did, you wou--would understand that this isn't en--enough." I took another shot and Adrian stopped me this time.

"I drink and I know you had enough Elijah!" Adrian said. 

"Leave me alone!" I snapped, trying to take another shot but Adrian stopped me. 

"We know you are hurting that's why we decided to come out and have fun but you, you are still in the past Elijah. So just forget what happened just for tonight." Oliver said.

"How can I forget something that's part of me?" I cried.

"We need to go home." Adrian said. 

"It's easy for you because you, you g--get to go home to a girl---girlfriend that loves you." I said.

"Eli, we understand what you are going through."

"You can never understand my pain!" I shouted. "None of you would ever understand it." I wiped my tears.

"Let's take you home." Oliver said.

"No!" I snapped. "I can go home on my own."

"Cousin please." Adrian said.

"Did she ever think about me? Adri, does she ever think about me?" I shook my head. "I am tired. So so tired of hurting. I tried to move on, I tried hating her but I can't. My heart wants her but I want to hate her. Why is life so unfair? Why can't I hate her and move on?"

"Eli, Let's go." They both forced me to leave the club. 

"I miss being happy." I smiled, tears dropping from my eyes and Oliver wiping them.

"You can be happy again brother. Just try and forgive her." He said as he put me in his car. 

"Would you have forgiven her if you were me?" I asked.

"I would've done what you did at first but in the end, I would've known what she did wasn't wrong and she did everything she did for the family so in the end, I would forgive her since I know she loves me and I love her." Oliver replied. "But that's just something I think I would've done. I don't judge you for being the way you are but I don't want you to regret it."

"I agree with Oliver." Adrian said.

"I just don't--I don't want to lose her." I said looking out of the window as Oliver drove the car. 

Love hurts, it's something we want, and it's something everyone wants to feel but love, love hurts. 

I went to my house and Annette was waiting for me. 

"Do you always have to ruin my mood?" I asked and she walked to me.

"How many did you have?" She asked.

"What happened to your arm?" I asked, staring at it confused.

"A bullet grazed me." She said like it was nothing.

"What?" I shook my head. "Liar!" 

"Fine, I am lying." She said. "I'll just go to bed." She said so I stopped her. 

"First tell me what happened to your arm?" 

"I hurt myself by accident." She said so I nod my head. "You are really wasted."