Chapter 30.

Annette's POV.

I kept tossing and turning the whole night. I miss that fool of mine. I didn't mean to make him jealous today. I should just stop thinking about him and sleep. This love of mine is driving me crazy.

I closed my eyes to sleep and my phone started ringing. Why is Elijah calling me this time of the night?

I answered the call.

"Open the window or door. I am really freezing." He said and I quickly jumped out of bed. I looked out of the window and he waved at me. "I'm sorry about what happened at work but just open the fucking door or window."

"Go home, Elijah. My parents are at home right now." I said and he shook his head. "I am going to hang up so just go home."

"I will knock on the front door and then I promise your parents will welcome me." He smiled at me. "Now open the door, I changed my mind. I don't want to climb up and go through the window when there is a door."

"You don't get to decide." I opened my window. "Now use the ladder and don't fall." I disconnected the call.

Think about the devil and he shall appear.

"You look cute." He complimented me the second he came through the window. "Well, my parents were arguing so I thought of sleeping here for the night." I crossed my arms across my chest. He is lying. His parents hardly argue and even if they do, they don't do it in front of their children. "To be honest, my parents were romancing around so I thought why not come to my girlfriend's house and show her how much I missed her." He took his black jacket off. "Let's finish what we started at the office."

"My parents are here Elijah. Meghan is sleeping in the room next to mine." I said and he picked me up. "I love you but I don't want to get caught." I kissed him.

"Okay." He put me on my bed. "I am starving so I will go to your kitchen and get something to eat." He tried to leave but I stopped him. "I know where the kitchen is, you don't need to show me."

"I will get you snacks, just stay in my room."

"Thanks." He jumped on my bed. "If you don't hurry up, I might just start looking for you." I locked him in my room. This boy is hard to keep up with. I am scared he will end my good relationship with my family. My parents trust me a lot and I told them I would tell them if I have a boyfriend but now I am hiding it.

I opened the fridge and took the yogurt out. He doesn't eat oatmeal nor does he like chips so I am sure he wouldn't want more than this. I took a spoon and went upstairs with it. I opened the door to my room and Elijah was in my bed with only a short.

"Put your clothes back on." I locked my door. "It's cold, you can't be without a top."

"I am not a girl. You need to cover your top part, I just need to cover one thing." He took the yogurt from me. "I don't feel like starting with the yogurt." He put it on the table. "I feel like starting with. . ." He grabbed my hand and before I knew it I was under him. "You." He smiled and I tried to scream but he covered his hand with my mouth. "Do you want your parents to join us."

"Eat the yogurt and let me sleep." I mumbled and he kissed me on my neck. "You can look at me all you want, I am not changing my mind."

"You very boring." He rolled his eyes.

"I know." I smiled, sitting up. "I want to first go on a date with you and then we can have our first real kiss as a couple. After that, you can take me to your friend's party as your partner and when you ready you can introduce me to your parents."

"I didn't hear anything about that three little letters." He opened the yogurt.

"After the first real kiss as a couple." I bit my lip and he smiled at me.