Chapter 105.

Annette's POV.

They all took their places in front of the camera. Uncle Benjamin sat on the chair in the middle and he was holding Seth. Aunt Sofia stood on his right and Elijah stood next to her while Oliver and Emily decided to stand on the left.

After the photographer took the picture. I got ready for the picture with Elijah, myself, and the kids. We all sat on the couch. Elijah was holding Ryker while I had Red and the guy took a couple of pictures of us. After that, they took more pictures and the order kept changing and the people who were in the picture, and by the time it was all done, I was exhausted. I feel bad for the kids but at least they seem to be having fun, except for Red who was scared of the light.

"I am sure you can't wait to go home." Oliver said and I smiled. "It wasn't bad."

"Yeah, it wasn't but it was just too long. I am glad it is over." I replied. "Anyway, when are you going back to Milan?"

"I am leaving tomorrow." He said. "Is everything fine with you?"

"It's perfect." I told him. 'Elijah and I are doing great. I just wish you lived here in New York instead of Milan."

"Just because I don't live here, doesn't mean I can't be here for you. Annette, I am just one call away and besides, I have a feisty friend back in Milan. If I stay here for too long she ends up getting in trouble." He said

"What's her name?" I asked since I only know his ex-girlfriend and not the new girl everyone talks about.

"If I tell you her name do you promise not to tease me with her and not to try and play cupid?" He asked and I quickly nodded my head. "Olivia."

"What?" I giggled. "You guys are a match made in heaven."

"Who are you two gossiping about?" Elijah said interrupting us. "Me?"

"We were just catching up Elijah." Oliver replied. "Anyway, let me leave you two lovebirds alone." Oliver left leaving Elijah alone with me.

"Don't you want to go home?" Elijah asked.

"I do." I am so tired and right now I just want to be home.

"Let's go say bye to them and then we will leave." Elijah said so we did exactly that. Today was an amazing day for me and I am so grateful to have been part of it.

We left the house and entered our car. I took the driver's seat and started driving while Elijah was busy with the kids. Suddenly, a lady appeared in front of course, so I quickly stopped the car in time.

"What the fuck!" Elijah cussed.

"She's probably tired. I will check on her." I said getting out of the car. I walked to the lady and she was fine. I am glad I stopped the car in time or else she would've been injured. "Are you okay, ma'am?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Yes dear." She smiled.

"Okay." I took her hand and helped her cross the road. "Please watch out for cars before you decide to cross or else next time you might not be lucky."

"Okay, Annette." She said and my heart started beating fast.

"Do we know each other?" I asked and before she said a word Elijah grabbed my hand.

"Stay away from us." He said.

"You recognize me the second you see me but your wife is a little bit slow." She replied. "How are you, Elijah?"

"I told you before and I will tell you again. I Elijah Carson do not believe in fortune-tellers so leave us alone." Elijah shouted.

"She's that lady." I can't believe it's been more than two years since I last saw her. "Your prediction last time---." I paused as a striked me. Her prediction did come true. I did shoot Elijah even though it wasn't the way she said I would. It was an accident.