Chapter 24.

Elijah's POV.

I heard my name so I quickly turned around. I looked around but I couldn't find her. I know Annette's voice and she is the one that called me, but where is she? I am going crazy because of her. I send her home a long time ago so why would she still be here? I need to do a check-up for my head.

"Sorry Doctor." I apologized to the doctor, helping him fix himself. "I didn't mean to lose my temper, I just want the drugs."

"It's too dangerous Mr. Carson."

"Well, they fed it to my girlfriend, I mean sister." I snapped. "Now I will just return the favor."

"Mr. Carson this is a dangerous game you are playing. If someone just takes a litt-."

"Listen, doctor, you said some people die and some go crazy forever right?" I asked and he nods his head. "Well, then I want the drug."

"Mr. Carson, you don't get it." He shouted. "I will call your father if I have to but I won't give you---." I took my gun out.

"This is nothing personal doctor." I wish it didn't have to come to this way but this doctor is fucking stubborn. "I am so sorry but I will shoot you if I have to."

"Mr. Carson, put the gun down."

"Doctor, I can kill you for Annette, don't push me please." I warned him. "Now tell one of the nurses to get it for me or you die."

"Do you even know what you are saying, Mr Carson." He snapped.

"Just call them before I shoot you." I am just trying to scare him. I know I can never hurt an innocent person.

The doctor quickly called the nurse to get the drug for a patient. I pray that Kathleen isn't the one that drugged Annette, or else I will forget the fact she is a lady and kill her.

"Mr. Carson, you will regret this." He gave me the drugs and I hugged him.

"I am so sorry that I had to do that but if you tell anyone, I might just do something worse." I said, before leaving the hospital.

So this stupid powder can kill someone. I wonder what these doctors think when they making these drugs. I am so glad, I didn't study this nonsense.

Annette's POV.

I wish I never eavesdrop on Elijah. Now his problem is mine and I won't just sit and do nothing. That stupid Susan is not even in New York now so why does he care so much about her.

"Annette." My mother came into the room. "Whatever you are thinking about, it's not worth it." She put the tray on the table. "So eat your food and sleep."

"Mommy, do you think the Carsons do drugs?" She looked at me and I quickly changed the topic. "I mean Uncle Ben. Mom, you know him well so do you think he would ever take drugs?"

"Benjamin? No." My mother giggled. "If that fool wanted to take drugs he would've done it when Sofia left him but he is smart. He knows drugs kill." She sat next to me. "Honey, if you are so worried about Elijah than call him up."

"I can't even fool you anymore." I mumbled and she pulled my cheeks.

"You are my daughter so I know when you lying." She hugged. "I love you so eat your food."

"Thanks, mom." She left my room so I dialed Elijah's number and he answered. "Hi."

"I knew you would call me." Elijah said. "How are you doing?"

"I am good thanks, you?"

"I'm missing a friend." He replied and I got up. "What are you doing?"