Chapter 48.

Third person's POV.

The whole hospital got surrounded by bodyguards because the media kept sneaking in. Benjamin left the hospital with Adrian in search of Annette. 

Benjamin and Adrian made it to Annette's grandfather's place and it was surrounded by Henry's men. 

"Where's Annette?" Benjamin shouted and Henry giggled.

"I heard that spoil brat is in hospital." Henry laughed. "He couldn't even handle one bullet and he is your heir." 

"You talk about my son again and I will kill you." Benjamin pointed his gun at him and Adrian stopped him.

"We didn't come here for him, we came here for Annette." Adrian whispered. "Listen, Henry, tell us where your granddaughter is."

"My granddaughter took your cousin with one bullet and you looking for her? Adrian do you want to be in the hospital fighting for your life just like your cousin." Henry asked. "Don't answer that or else someone will die tonight." He continued with a smile. "Anyways, Annette could've shot Elijah in the heart but she is kind-hearted so she spared him."

"Henry, do you even know where Annette is?" Benjamin asked.

"I can't tell you that but I can tell you I am so proud of her for showing you Carsons that you still bow down to us Kingston."  Henry smiled.

"You so proud tonight, right?" Benjamin asked tears in his eyes. "Well, I promise you that your granddaughter will die even if I have to put a bounty on her head, she will die and I will make sure I attend the funeral. I will be smiling that die and I promise I will get you tissues and a good doctor so you don't die of a heart attack."

"You threatening to put a bounty on my granddaughter's head. Benjamin are you forgetting my whole family was trained to defend themselves but you have a daughter and a wife that are so weak." Henry said.

"Don't worry about my family and worry about your granddaughter because I will put every single cent and companies of mine to have her killed. I don't care if she's hiding in the safest place, I know once everyone in the underworld finds out Benjamin Carson Black put a bounty on her head, she will die."

"Benjamin!" Henry pointed the gun at Benjamin. "You can't expect to threaten to kill my Annette and leave this place without getting hurt." Henry added and Carlos came from the back.

"Put the gun down Henry and no one gets hurt." Carlos whispered and he dropped the gun. "You should feel ashamed of your granddaughter instead of being proud because the Carsons treated her like their own daughter and she shot their son."

"You should feel ashamed of being sneaky and coming behind my back. Carlos you such a coward." Henry replied.

"Benjamin, Eli needs us so let's just leave Henry alone because you can see Annette never even came here." Carlos said.

"Let's please leave." Adrian begged and they both left the place.

"Henry, you made a bad move by choosing to send your granddaughter to shoot Elijah. You really sick." Carlos left the place. "Benjamin, how could you go to Henry's place without backup? If Jay didn't think of dropping me here you would've died and Adrian...how could you support your uncle in this?"

"Where's Jay?" Benjamin asked.

"He had to go back to the hospital." Carlos replied.

"Why? Did something happen?" Benjamin questioned.

"Elijah woke up." Carlos smiled. "You know Elijah won't die easily. He is a fighter and even if he decides to leave us all, how will he be able to leave Oliver and Emily?"