Chapter 16

Annette's POV.

I never thought I would stoop so low but I don't have a choice. Dad always says there is a way to change the game and that we always have a choice but I don't have a way out for this plan. I need to eliminate Kathleen myself, and I have to do it today.

I know when mom and everyone that loves me finds out what I did, they'll hate me for a while but they can't always stay angry at me. I was raise better than this but sometimes we have to do some bad things to get what we want and I am willing to do anything to get rid of Kathleen, I don't believe she is a sweet person like everyone else. I know she is after the Carsons, especially Elijah, why else would she agree to be a PA when she has a degree of Computer science and business.

I quickly fixed my dress outside Elijah's office. I have to follow my head and not my heart.

"Hey." I greeted Elijah as I came in the room. My plans never fail and I am not going to fail this time, too.

"Anne, I thought you said the doctor told you to rest for a couple of days so why are you here, again?" Elijah asked, getting up.

"I came to apologize to Kathleen for what I said to her, yesterday." I smiled at him and he giggled. "I am not lying Elijah."

"Since when do you apologize to Kathleen?" He asked and I looked at him angry. "Fine, you can apologize to her but I know you up to something."

"I promise I came here to apologize." I felt bad for lying but I know he will thank me later for getting rid of Kathleen. "Don't you have a headache?" I asked, after all I did make him drunk last night.

"I have a hangover." Elijah replied. "Please give me a head message, you know my headache will disappear ones you touch my head." He smiled at me and I shook my head.

"My arm is broken, you know I would do it for you but I can't. I am sorry." I said and he nod his head. "Why don't you ask Kathleen." Elijah please do it, I swear I will kiss your feet if you agree, please.

"Are you crazy?" He snapped. "Anne, Kathleen is my PA. She is beautiful and you know I would actually sleep with her but she works for me. Nothing can ever happen between us." I am really sorry Elijah but I can't change my plan now. I am really sorry.

"If she gives you a head massage, it doesn't mean there is something going on between you two." I said and he looked at me weird. "I am not up to something, I promise."

"Okay. I will ask her for a head massage, if she's free." He replied and I nod my head. I knew Elijah would help me. Now all I need is Uncle Benjamin to help me end Kathleen's job. "Anne, is that all you came here for?"

"Noo." I giggled. "Remember, I came here to apologize to Kathleen." I smiled at him and he started calling her. That freak will get what she came here for. I Annette Hendricks will make sure she gets out of our lives, forever.

"Mr Carson." Kathleen came in the room with some files.

"I called you here because Annette wants to say something to you." Elijah said and I nod my head.

"I am sorry." If only she knew what I am apologizing for, she wouldn't have been smiling at me as if she won whatever battle we fighting.

"It's fine Ma'am, you are like my boss." Kathleen replied. She can fool Elijah but she can't fool me.

"I have to leave now, bye." I quickly left them alone and closed the door for them. The last thing I need to do now is call Uncle Benjamin and I don't need to ever worry about Kathleen, again.

I started knocking at uncle Benjamin's office.

"Come in." He shouted and I opened the door and went inside. "You missed me already?" He asked, before turning around. "Oh, it's you." He looked disappointed and I giggled. I would tease him but I have to follow my plan.