Chapter 47.

Kathleen's POV.

Why the fuck did Anna and Meghan leave. I wish they had a physical fight but anyway I got something I never planned so I am happy.

I am still in shock. I can't believe that goody two shoes had it in her to shoot Elijah. I know she didn't mean to but no one else knows that except me. I will definitely take this chance to get rid of Elijah because if he wakes up he will try to prove Annette innocent.

"Should I call someone to take you home?" Jay asked and I looked at him with tears in my eyes. This idiot has so many bodyguards and they all guarding this hospital. Elijah's room is even secured because of him so if I ask him to take me home maybe he will take all his men with him.

"I don't have a family." I mumbled, hugging myself. I am trying so hard not to laugh and celebrate that Elijah is fighting for his life.

"Um, well I'll ask my driver to take you home." He said and I shook my head. 

"Mr. Carson is my boss, I want to be here for him please." 

"You can't stay here you are not part of this family. You are not even a friend." Jay said and his phone rang. I hope it's his mother. 

I waited for him to answer the call but instead, he walked to a corner and answered the call. I followed him so I could eavesdrop. I know he will notice me but I will come up with something.

"Benjamin's going to kill you." He said. "Yeah, just bring him here, it's safe for him to come here." He continued. "Yes, I am sure Ben won't mind." He hang up and I looked at the floor. "Why are you following me?"

"I just wanted to beg if I could stay here just for today, please. I am still in shock and I care about my boss." Come on, just believe me already. I know you have a lot on your mind right now.

"You can stay but keep your distance and no pictures." Why the fuck would I want pictures with the person I want to kill? I don't want any evidence.

The doctor came out of Elijah's room and they all rushed to him like a big family. How I wish they got the news that Elijah is dead.

"How is he doing doctor?" Sofia asked.

"The surgery was successful, Mr. Carson is out of danger." 

"Can I see him, please?" Sofia asked and he nod his head. They both went inside.

Emily came running and Oliver was carried by someone I am guessing to be Tucker. I know I never met him but I did my research on all of them. They all treat Elijah like a boss, he is literally the favorite child because if he wasn't Sofia, and Benjamin wouldn't be inside with him right now while the baby Carson is unconscious.

"Are we allowed to go in?" Emily Carson asked me and I nod my head. She went inside Elijah's room. 

I'll go steal a mask so I can go to Oliver's room and finish him while everyone is with Elijah. I always said Oliver is the weakest Carson. His sister is here trying to give her brother her support and he probably fainted after hearing the news. What a coward!

Tucker came out of the room and I sneaked in. They made a mistake protecting only Elijah and blaming everything on Annette. 

I ran my hand through Oliver's hair. I wanted him to die after Elijah so he could be heartbroken but instead, he will die with his brother. I took the scissors and was about to stab him in the heart when someone opened the door. My heart started beating fast and I turned slowly to look at the person.

"Kathleen." Melissa said and I sighed relief. 

"You scared me. I thought it was Emily or someone else." I have never been so happy to see Oliver's fake girlfriend.