Chapter 71 - Daylong Date Part 1

Kara wakes up on the Thursday morning, slowly, fluttering her eyes as she clears the sleep from her brain. As Kara wakes up, she feels so relaxed, content and happy. Kara then feels a small amount of movement at her side, and sees that Lena has kept her promise, and is laying with her still, allowing Kara to wake up to Lena being right there. Lena is currently still nestled in Kara's side, resting her head on Kara's shoulder, with their bodies pressed up against one another, and their legs tangled.

"Morning, my darling." Lena hums, noticing that Kara is awake.

"Morning, Lee." Kara smiles, pressing a kiss to Lena's cheek. "Thank you for being here when I wake up."

"Of course, darling. It's very nice." Lena smiles, happily, turning her head to look at Kara.

"I hope you haven't been awake long." Kara hums, hoping Lena hasn't just been laying there for the last 30 minutes waiting for her to wake up or something. Kara knows if the roles were reversed, even if she would wait however long for Lena to wake up, she would quickly get very bored.

"No, only about 10 minutes, darling." Lena smiles.

Kara smiles back at Lena and then connects her lips with her love's. The two women then begin to kiss tenderly, and lovingly, before their kiss turns into a passionate one. Lena then readjusts herself so that she is on top of Kara, while still kissing her passionately. Kara and Lena continue like this for a few minutes, and Lena has moved one of her hands under Kara's shirt, feeling Kara's naked torso, and breasts, causing the Kryptonian to let out a little moan. Both women can feel that things are about to turn up another level, and get even hotter and heated, however, before the two can commence with that, the bedroom door opens, and their daughter walks inside. Kara and Lena quickly hear, and then see Alura, and Lena quickly moves off of Kara, not wanting Alura to question what they were doing.

"Alura, what are you doing here?" Kara asks, a bit annoyed that her daughter has prevented her from having some sexy fun times with Lena.

"It's morning mommy. I want to get up." Alura says.

Kara just shakes her head, still a bit annoyed, but also amused by her daughter's actions.

"Is grandma up?" Lena asks.

"Yes. But I want to be with my mommies." Alura says, sweetly.

Upon hearing that, Kara and Lena both smile at their daughter lovingly, and their annoyance about being interrupted quickly melts away.

"Alright, why don't you hop up here for a bit?" Kara suggests, with a smile.

"Okay." Alura nods, with a big smile herself now.

Alura hops up on top of the bed, and then moves herself under the covers, in between Kara and Lena. The two mothers soon move closer to their daughter, taking her in for a hug each. Alura, as usual, just has a very happy smile across her face.

"Good morning, darling." Lena says, placing a kiss on Alura's cheek.

"Morning momma." Alura replies, returning Lena's kiss with one of her own.

"Morning baby." Kara says, placing her kiss on Alura's forehead.

"Morning mommy." Alura replies, kissing Kara back on her mother's cheek.

The three ladies just smile happily at each other for a few moments, taking everything in. Even though Alura interrupted them, Kara and Lena are very happy right now. The two mothers may be trying to get Alura out of their bed at night, so she will sleep on her own, but having their daughter in their bed with them, is still absolutely incredible, and both Lena and Kara love it, very much.