my soulmate

Shoto todoroki x Ua student reader
Soulmate Au

Fluff

Quirk - lava mentalic

Use - you can bend and control lava and metal

Quirk weakness - you could get poisoned by the metal and burned by lava

Hero name - y/n

All your life you have been told by many people, mostly your family and friends and neighbours "one day you will get writing on your arm in a different color indicating that you found your soulmate" well your now 18 and you haven't got any writing on your arm you sigh sadly you look over at your two best friends who was talking there soulmates. You went to get to leave cause you weren't feel all to social anymore so you took your school bag and left to go back to your dorm room. You got out of the school gate and walked pass the forest and down to the Height alliance you made it to the front door of the domorities when you bumped into three guys at the stairs "move it" the boy in front that you bumped into said coldly "sssoorry" you say nervously you moved out of the way for him and his friends as they left back to school you moved in and shut the front door as you ran to the elevator and continued running to your dorm room you locked the door. You plugged into your phone and put on your Spotify you place on your head phones and lay near the wall.

(meanwhile at school)
Your two best friends had said bye to their soulmates to see you weren't there anymore they both looked at each other as they got up and left to find you. Your two best friends got outside the school and went down to the dormitories they moved inside walking around the lounge area your (f/b/f/n) "well I'm going to text her"

The tall children and y/n

Hey where are you y/n?
Sent by (f/b/f/n)

.......

We are worried about you
Sent by (m/b/f/n)

......

...

..

.
I'm in my room
Sent by you

OK can we see you then
Sent by (f/b/f/n)

.... Yeah sure why not
Sent by you

Chat ended

After a fews minutes your two best friends were now outside your dorm room knocking on your door. You got up and opened the door letting them both into your room they sat beside you on the bed "so what's going on? Your (m/b/f/n) said as he looked at your (f/b/f/n) then back to you. You sigh as you look at him "am I ever going to find my soulmate cause it feels like they don't want me to find" you say as tears form in your eyes "you will find them I promise you" (f/b/f/n) said to you.

"Well, we are in our third year and I still haven't found my soulmate" you say crying, your two best friends hug you tightly. They left you to go back to their dorm rooms since it was getting late and almost dinner time. The boy that was mean to you walked pass them to your dorm room he knocked on the door "come in" you say to the visitor at your door "I want to say I'm sorry if I was mean to you earlier today i hope you forgive me" he said to you "I.. Don't.. "you were about to say when you got interrupted by him" oh and this is for you" he said to you hanging you the gift setting it down on the table beside your bed. "I'll forgive you" you said to him. When he left to go back down to the other two boys your to best friends went to get you for dinner you told they you weren't hungry. ( skip because i' m bored) months later still nothing as you look at your arm for any signs of writing at all but nope nothing oh and you and the boy were now class friends.