A Destined Couple

College jock Touya Todoroki x college preppy nerd reader

Genre: fluff, smut
College Au

(you are 21 and touya is 24 and every one else is around 21/24/25)

Ever since you got accepted to UA college, and was put into the same class group as the most famous/ popular and handsomeness jock in the college. He was touya todoroki, you knew of him. Well for 4 reasons actually a) your twin brother izuku is apart of the basketball team that he is on. b) your best friends with his sister fuyumi so yeah you had info about him from to two sources and c) he has been popular since he joined this college cause of his bastered father, who apparently is the coach of the basketball team. And lastly d) he is always followed by girls at the college wanting to be with him. But he doesn't care about the other girls except for y/n midoriya that is you.

Everything about him is intoxicating and hot asf. You always hear of what games he has been in and what he did? How he score the last buzzer beater? and so on you would write in your diary about him, like what you liked about him, how you want to be with him, and your dreams about him. Just being around him, like the air he breathes is enough to making you faint before his presence. Beside that you would see from tine to time girls obviously fans of his would crowd his table at lunch wanting to be his gf or want a kiss or a photo by him. 

He was just popular but for some reason he would always say "no sorry girls I can't I'm into someone else" he said to them with a sweet smile "ah no thats ok touya they must really be very lucky to liked by you" a girl said to him ''true i mean any girl would be lucky to be liked by you touya'' another girl said to him before the group of girls left for class. he caught her in the corner of his eye, y/n ''yeah she is very lucky" he said to himself as he watches you leave the cafeteria with his younger sister to class "hey y/n! Fuyumi! Wait up for us!" mina yelled as Toru, kyoka, sui, momo, reiko, melissa ran after you and her. as the 9 girls left to go to class. 

meanwhile, back in the cafeteria touya was about to walk after you and confess right there and now to you infront of everyone. but when he was stop by your twin brother izuku, the SG of the basketball team ''what do you see in my sister?'' he asked him ''ohh god when do i start man, i like her from waving hair, to her gorgeous green eyes, just about everything about her really, her smile, laugh'' he said to him ''oh, are you love stuck dude, are you ok in there?'' denki joked to him ''oh shut up, I'm not love stuck .. just crazy in love with her thats all''' he said back to him a bit on the flustered side tho. "if that's how you really feel about her then she is all yours touya" izuku said.

meanwhile over at the girl station in the lecture hall, you were writing in your diary again about him. when mina and fuyumi took your diary ''so do you have a crush or are you just obsessed with my older brother touya?'' fuyumi asked you smirking ''no, its just crush.. now give me back my diary would you'' you said to her ''ok here you go'' she said to you. as fuyumi hands you back your diary, you saw she had her phone out, but didn't question it  ''so y/n what do you think about touya?'' mina asked you ''what .. do i think him ... idk he's hot, cute, but i don't think he go for someone like me, even tho i have this big crush on him'' you said to her "oh well that's sad hear that you don't think that cause he totally into you he talks about you all the time at home and college gym locker rooms he is obsessed" Fuyumi said to you "wait really he talks about me that much" you say to her a bit flustered and started to blush at the thought that of touya Todoroki the most popular boy ever in UA liking you. 

(at this time fuyumi had already sent a screenshot of what you wrote about him in your diary to your crush (20 minutes later) the rest of the class came and sat at their seats you saw the jocks including your twin brother izuku seat in the back like they do in ever class. But this time was very much different because your crush touya came up "Is this taken?" he asked you "no it is not" you said to him so he sat beside you as the class went on. you were writing notes when you felt your crush touya putting his hand on your thigh since you like to wear skirts to college it made you very flustered and distracted. as you couldn't hear what the lecture was talking about (leave a comment on what the subject was?). he leaned in and whispered into your ear ''met me after class we need to have a talk'' he said to you ''ok yeah sure, we talk in costa after class'' you said to him.