Pebble

Pro hero Eijirou kirishima x CEO business owner single mom reader 

Genre: fluff, smut

Quirk - teleportation

Use - the ability to send back yourself and objects to a faraway place

Quirk weakness - but you can only telaport once before needing to wait three minutes until you can use it again

I want to tell you a story about how a rock found himself a pebble and a family. You and Kirishima actually went to the same high school UA but you were in the business course and he was in the hero course so, your paths never met until 5 year and one day later you were out shopping with your best friend that works with you. So, anyway as I said you and your best friend was shopping and while you were shopping you had bumped into a spiky redhead "ah sorry" you said blushing then left with your best friend "Omg y/n do you know who that was that you bumped into" she said to you "no who was it?" you said "OMG that's was the Pro hero red Riot" aka eijirou kirishima went UA he was in the Hero course" she said "Sorry I don't know him are paths never met back in UA" you said sitting down in the cafe after doing a bit of shopping.

"y/n I think he is still single you go and get him if you know what I mean" she said smirking to you as she too sit down next to you in the cafe "no (f/b/f/n) I can't I have 4 year daughter yui and my running a very big successful business so, I don't think I have time to start dating again" you said "oh come up y/n just try for me please I know you have said in the past that your daughter is wanting a father in her life again" she said "ah OK fine fine I will see to about talking to him even tho I don't have his number" you said to her.

Later that day after shopping you got home to see your 4 year old daughter Yui and mum you looked after her "hey sweetie hey mom" you said to her and your mom "hi mommy" your daughter said getting up and running to you. to your leg you set down your bags as you picked up your 4 year old daughter you set back down on the play mat in the living room and went to talk to your mom.

>>>>hours later<<<<
It was getting late so you started thinking about what to cook for you and your daughter Yui for dinner. After deciding on what to do for dinner you set the food on the table you went into the living room to see your daughter you picked her up and brought her to the kitchen table as you put her in the highchair as you eat your own dinner your daughter had her dinner. After dinner you and your daughter watched a kids show. You saw your daughter had fallen asleep so you took her upstairs to her room. You changed Yui into her pj's then tucked her into bed as you kissed her forehead then left her room. An hour later you went to bed. You washed your face and brushed your teeth, you put on your pj's, you plugged your phone on the bed side table then went to bed.

The next day you woke up to get a call from your (f/b/f/n) you got up in the bed sheets as you took your phone and answered the call "hello (f/b/f/n) what's up?" you said on the call "hi y/n i have to talk to about something in person I'll see you in your office" she said to you "ok then I'll see you there bye" you said to her as you finished the call you put your phone back on the side table you got  up from bed and started to get dressed for work after that you walked to your daughters room to wake her up. "Yui sweetie wake up" you said to her as you saw you daughter Yui waking up you picked her up as you got her dressed to take her to elementary school cause you couldn't leave her alone just yet.

Anyway after breakfast you helped your daughter brush her teeth and wash her face as you went back to your bathroom to wash your face and brush your teeth after that your brushed your hair and done your makeup you went to get your work suitcase and her school bag as you went to get her hairbrush and brushed out her hair as you out it into a ponytail. You helped her put on her school bag as you grabbed your handbag with (your phone, keys) and work suitcase with your right hand as you tuck your daughter's hand in your left hand as you walked to the car and drove first to the elementary school you said by to your daughter then you drove off to work as you parked around the back of your company's building you took your handbag and suitcase with you as you said hi to everyone in the company.