You Have My Heart

Demon King denki kaminari x low rank demon maid reader

Demon Au

Genre: fluff, smut

after all the stories you have heard from your parents you were low rank demon's that served the demon Kings of old for centuries now they have said "that you must do everything and anything for the demon king as he ruler and you can't say no to his commands" so a few later when you had turned 118 which in human years that would be 18 or 19 years old you took up the mantel as the maid for the new demon King denki kaminari who is flirtatious and with his maids all the time. But for you he would never go near even tho you would everything that he asked but still nothing from him for years.

Until you turned 126 years in demon which in human years that would be 26 or 27 and that would mean you weren't marrable at all so you would come on every night back to your family home to your pet demon three tailed cat kuro who is waiting for you at the front door and who has been there for you all your life since you were young. you had your dinner and then went to bed with your cat kuro. The next day you got a up to find a letter you went over to it. To see it was from the king of it was very important you open it to see a long note.

dear maid y/n,
I'm denki kaminari your demon King. I need your help with finding me a wife to wed as my parents have died so it left to my maids to find me a wife so i choose you maid y/n/. Everyone in the castle knows of you so it won't stop you from finding me. Cause I am in the library come find me today please.
From
Demon King

You got up and got dressed you had a bit of breakfast then said goodbye to kuro as you ran off to the capital and castle to help your King. You told the guards who guarded the library the letter from the King they laugh at the note and let you in. You thought it was weird that they thought it was funny but I guess having a low rank demon helping the demon King with finding a wife is funny to them. Anyway you walk around and closed the door of the library "my King where are you?" you asked him as you walked over to the window "I'm right here ugo" he said to you as he puts his arms around you "so my king you are looking for a wife yes? Do you have a type of female high rank demon that you like?" you asked him "yeah I like some one who is brown haired and beautiful and can make me smile" he said to you "got it my king" you said to him. As you walk away looked from King denki to the other end of the library leaving him just to stand there.

Denki pov
I can't belive she just let me there standing in the library I saw y/n leave me I just can't belive it. I know she said she well help me but I wanted her if she actually finds a wife for i have no choice but to marry the demon I don't want I need to stop this so how and show y/n I like her. I saw she came back to me with a smile god I love that smile it is so beautiful "did you find a wife?" I asked her I can't believe I said that to her when all I want is her I just want y/n no one else "no actually found a few wives but it's up to my king and here is the list my king" she said to me as she gave me the list. I took and throw it away to somewhere in the library as I took her hand in mine it just felt so right to hold it "my king I just.. Idk what just happened? I thought you wanted a wife?"  she asked me I smiled at her "well I did but actually I want you y/n" i said to her "you what? You want me my king your funny but no I'm not your type I'm not a high rank demon I'm a low ra nk demon maid nothing else" she said to me.

He looks at y/n and sighed "you really think that about yourself?" he asked you "well...... yeah kinda I mean you don't ... ok why are you looking at me like that my king?"  you asked him "you are a idiot I like you y/n why can't you see that" he said to you "wait you what my king Idk what to say" you said to him "why don't I show you how much I like you y/n hmm? Maybe this might make you see my love" he said to you. So denki took you out to many places in the demon capital and you did have fun but you had to go back home to your cat and you did tell him this.