Two Of A Kinda

Denki kaminari x lightening quirk reader

Genre: fluff

Your Quirk - lightening

Use - you have the quirk of the lightening god you got it from your mother.

Quirk Weakness - can't be with in a 2m radius of people cause they could be struck down two.

Hero name - y/n

You are a transfer student from Ireland you and your mother left the country with your little sister and brother cause of your father was very toxic so you three moved back to Japan where your mother grew up actually so you, your mother and your two younger siblings settled down in a house for a couple of months. You started as a transfer student at a UA high school you were transferred to hero course class 1-A you walked down the hallway of the school to the class room as you stopped outside the room you took in a deep breath as you knock on the class room door "come in" the home room teacher said to you who was still on the otherside of the door you open the door and walked into the classroom everyone in the room watched as you introduced yourself to them.

Kaminari pov
I was in class with the other when our home room teacher Mr. Aizawa came in and said "quiet down class" he said we all quiet down he went on "so we have a transfer student from Ireland coming to our class" he said to us "a transfer student from Ireland every interesting" ida said "can't wait to be friends with her" uraraka said too I turned to sero when he spoke "ah yeah I remember now I saw her the transfer student from Ireland she was so cute and very beautiful" he said to me in my mind i was like "really another girl in are class whatever I mean like Japanese girls more but if she has big breasts then maybe i'll talk to her" I heard a door open to see her the girl that sero told me about I mean do agree she was beautiful she had the most beautiful ocean blue hair and and the most gorgeous sky blue eyes I scrolled my eyes down to her chest I was happy when she had big breasts. (if you don't just pretend to have big breasts) "wow your right sero she's beautiful" I said to him as he looked at me "you just met her wow so  your over kyoka huh?" he asked me "yeah I guess I mean look at her" I said to him.

Y/n l/n arrived at the class opened the door to see the class the home room teacher Mr. Aizawa said "ah y/n your here right now  class this is your new class mate y/n why don't you introduce yourself" her nod to the home room teacher "hi I'm y/n l/n I'm half Irish and half Japanese so it's very nice to meet you" she said to them with a cheerful smile "wait she half Japanese" uraraka said whisper "right ok y/n you can sit over there for the time being" the home room teacher as he pointed me I saw she was a hesitant at first when she saw me i saw she nodded and made her way down to me I gulp as she sat down beside me in her seat.

Denki turned to look at you with his classic smile "hi I'm denki kaminari it's nice to have a another beautiful girl in this class" he said to you with wink you blush at his comment then giggled when a girl shocked him with her earphone Jack "don't mind him he's just a pervert anyway I'm kyoko jiro nice to meet you" she said to you "so your half irish and Japanese?" uraraka asked you at the table in the cafeteria "oh yeah well my mom was Japaneses she moved to Ireland where she meet my dad but we moved back to Japan early this year so yeah" you said to her you still didn't want to tell why just yet you just weren't ready to tell them after a couple of weeks you were friends with everyone in class except for mineta cause he is a creppy and total pervert.

As the class went on practice quirk matches again until the U. S. J incident happened no-one thought that the LOV invaded them while they were about to do specialised rescue training with thirteen. minewhile back at U.S.J the Katsuki bakugo and eijiro kirishima suddenly attck the villain leader one of the other villian warp the class and scatter them across the various regions in the U.S.J facility. For izuku, minor and tsuyu they were warped to ship wreak zone. Shoto and Toru hagakure was warp to landslide zone. While denki kaminari, you, momo yaoyorozu and kyoka jiro were sent to the mountain zone. Fumikage tokoyami and koji koda were warped to the windstorm zone and last but least mashirao Ojiro was warped to the fire zone and Katsuki and eijirou were sent to the zuin zone.