🎶no tomorrow 🎶

Idol singer bf denki kaminari x idol fan gf reader

Genre : fluff, smut

Idol au

You and your bf denki kaminari have been in a 6 year long relationship you live in a big house in Tokyo your bf is the famous idol singer and you were his idol fan you still are actually but you work as executive to a big CEO business. You and your bf have a 4 year old daughter called akira kaminari she is the most adorable girl ever when she was born you commented that she looked more like her dad they were the hair and personality but that she your eyes and that was it still you and denki both love her with all your hearts. One day you were taking time out of work to look after akari in the living room when you turned on the TV to see a live concert of your bf denki's show you picked up the TV remote from the table and turned up the volume you look at your daughter akari.

Your daughter continued to play with her lego you got down and sat beside her "who's that on TV?" you asked her akira looks up at the TV "dada" she said to the TV she looked back at you "yeah that's right your daddy is on TV he is the most famous and best idol singer and cause with out him I wouldn't of had you'' you said to her with a smile she squealed and clapped her hands to together then went back to playing with her lego when you heard his voice you looked up as he sang his new song from his new album he talked about to you like a month ago you listened to the words of the song and with every line you remembered how you met him at a concert with your two best friends mina and (f/b/f/n).

Waiting, I'm tired of waiting for love, waiting
Take me, come and take me away, mmm yeah

>>>Past<<<
You were in line with your (f/b/f/n) and mina to your favourite idol singer denki kaminari in concert you had gotten three tickets to see him in December as a birthday present it was cold but you didn't really care as much cause you actually love the cold anyway you and (f/b/f/n) got in to the venue and got to your seats which in the very front of the stage you care nervous and excited that you got front row seats to a concert.

I wanna get lost in the sheets
With those pale blue eyes and ignore everything outside
Help me forget 'bout the world that I left behind
Close the blinds and put your lips to mine

When he got stage you and every other girl in the stadium screamed his name as he talk to the fans for a bit then everything went very quiet he started to sing a number of his songs you sang to all of them "you must really love him y/nchan you know all of his songs?" Mina asked you with a smirk "well yeah maybe I do love him I mean he is so cool and amazing and anyway he is an idol he would never go for a fan ever" you said to her "eh y/nkun keep your voice down he is looking at you" your (f/b/f/n) said to you. "huh what no *you look over at the stage to see he was indeed staring at you he gave you a wink then back to singing* oh shit did he just wink at me this can't be real right" you said to him but this time not as loud anyway you shuck the thought out of your head and continued to enjoy his music unit the end of the show.

We are two dumb kids in a hotel room
We got so much shit that we have to do, oh
But I wanna love you, wanna love you, wanna love you, oh
Wanna love you, wanna love you
Like there's no tomorrow

At the end of the concert you were surprised on what he did next he thanked his fans for coming to see him then he jumped down off the stage and waving to the fans he walked over to you and your two best friends "hey girls how are you?" he asked you and your two best friends "ah I'm good thanks denki" Mina said to him "yeah same as mina I'm also good" your (f/b/f/n) said to him "ah that's good to hear" he said to them you were to nervous to even speak and you think he might of picked up on that cause he didn't go ahead and ask you any questions "so lady's what did you think of my show?" he asked your two best friends.