feisty

Yakuza leader's son izuku midoriya x rich rebel fighter reader younger sister ochako uraraka

Gene: smut

Yakuza Au 

 (⚠️🔞 pet name, private evening park sex, caught office sex, stress relieved shower sex, bedroom sex🔞 ⚠️)

you and izuku already knew each other beforehand, since you were this rich rebel fighter of a girl that you are. He saw you out on the streets beating up these thugs, not from his yakuza gang. So he didn't stop you, but he did take an interest in you. He went to school with your older sister, Ochako, for 3 years. After that you heard she found someone when she went to college and now they are in a 2 year long relationship. She still keeps in good contact with her best friend izuku. On the other hand, you went to a normal school full of rich kids like you. When you get home everyday you would see your sister and her bf in the living room making out, like why? She has a perfectly good bedroom. They don't have to disease the place. When one day you had no school, you heard voices of your sister and a guy, you thought she was cheating, but nope when you went into the hallway to see him out all people ''YOU!'' you said to him eyeing him ''hey sis do you know him? Nevermind izuku this is my younger sister y/n, she's still single'' she said then walks away ''hey kitty'' he said to you smirking. You lunge at him ''Don't. Call. Me. Kitty!'' you said to him, trying to take a swing at his face. He caught it ''ok i won't kitty'' he said back smirking at your flustered face, as he held your fist in his hand, you battled for strength. At this time your older sister came back into see this ''if you kiss, i'm gonna puke'' ochako said smirking, you looked at her ''what no'' you said to her as you walked away from them and back to the living room.

Once you had left, ochako went over to him ''are you alright?'' she asked him ''she will be mine'' he said to her ''you want her, she a rebel izuku'' she remained him ''i know i saw her beating up some thugs a few years back, she so beautiful the way she fought'' he said to her as he remembers that day he saw you ''is that why you were late for school that time?''' she asked him ''yeah it was ochako'' he said back, as he started to walk off to the living room but ochako stopped him ''wow wow easy there lover boy, you don't know her, maybe surprise her with stuff she likes'' she said to him ''but i don't know what she likes'' he said to her ''ok, izuku follow me'' she said to him. As they went upstairs, they went to y/n's bedroom ''here it is, her diary has everything she likes, take a couple of photos of the stuff she likes then get out of her room'' she said to him. As she left him in your room. She came back downstairs to see you at the staircase ''why were in my room again? Sis you know how i am about people going in and touching my stuff, now where is he?'' you asked her ''oh izuku he's in your room sis, i don't think he knows of that rule'' she said.

You went upstairs, and went to your room, you saw him standing in your room '''Izuku what are you doing?'' you ask him ''oh just looking around kitty'' he said smirking ''ok who let you into my room izuku?'' You asked him ''oh that was your sister ochako'' he said to you as he put down your diary on the desk ''ochako!'' you yelled ''yes sis, what? Izuku your in her room why?'' she asked trying to play dumb ''oh shut up with your acting? It's terrible? Why is he holding my diary? Ochako, why did you let him into my room and then decided to blame him, so you could get away?'' you asked her.

''i want you and him to be together'' she said to you pushing you into him, he wrapped his arounds your waist ''what why? Ochako?'' you asked her, trying to get out of his embrace ''just think how cute it would be with a little you or a little him running around the yakuza headquarters'' she said to you ''kids huh? I like it! What do you think about that kitty?'' he asked you ''what no i'm still young, i'm in school'' you said to her ''your finishing school in two months i heard'' she said to you ''how did you know that?'' you asked her ''i just knew ok sis'' she said back '''so it's settled once y/n is finished school she will be leaving with me'' izuku said to you and her ''wait! .. what? Izuku you can't just say that to me out of nowhere'' you said back. ''Yeah izuku, why don't you wait until she is older, she is only 18 and you're 25, just wait'' she said to him.