Having Similar Interests

Izuku midoriya x Katsuki bakugou twin sister reader

Genre: fluff

Quirk - explosions

Hero name : y/n

You and your twin brother Katsuki did go to the junior high school but you were in a different class to your twin and a certain boy that he bullied for no apparent reason its not like the boy did anything to him he didn't say anything to him except for the fact he didn't have a quirk and that he was a hero wannabe which was mean of him. When you did the entrance exam to get into UA high school you saw the green haired boy that your jerk of a twin brother calls "deku" you did the entrance exam and with the other participants the next day you went back to junior high school and waited for the acceptanced letter from UA when your twin brothers letter came yours did to you ran upstairs to your bedroom your twin brother opened his letter and he got in to UA when he heard you running downstairs saying "I got in I got in" after that you and your brother went to Ua.

You were in class 1-A with your twin brother Katsuki when the same green haired boy came in with a brunette girl with brown eyes when a boy with dark blue hair came up to him and was talking after that the home room teacher Mr. Aizawa came behind them in a yellow sleeping bag later on you found out the green haired boy real name was izuku midoriya so, cause izuku instead of deku so, anyway.

>>>U.S.J rescue training>>>
As the class went on a specialised rescue training at the U. S. J as the Ua school buss came up to the facility and went inside to see Pro hero thirteen. When she finished talking to the class the league of villains invaded the facility with 72 other petty villains "class stay back with pro hero thirteen" Mr. Aizawa said to them he jumped off the stairs using his scarf cloth to a attack the petty villains using his quirk cancellation on them. While the class stayed back with pro hero thirteen they tried to leave the U. S. J facility when the warp gate villain blocked the path to entrance and exit your twin Katsuki and a red spiky haired boy you got name of eijirou kirishima suddenly attack the warp gate the class was scatter across the various regions in the U.S.J facility.

For izuku, minoru and tsuyu they were warped to ship wreak zone. Shoto and Toru hagakure was warp to landslide zone. While kaminari, momo and jiro were sent to the mountain zone fumikage tokoyami and koji koda were warped to the windstorm zone and last but not least Ojiro was warped to the fire zone and Katsuki and eijirou and you were sent to the zuin zone. You were standing next to your twin Katsuki and  kirishima. Minewhile the warp gate still blowk the path to the entrance and exit of facility tenya took it on himself to get help as no could call the pro heroes outside the U. S. J facility. While Eraser head was fight when he got knock out by the bird nomu that's when all might came to save the day. Tenya came back with help from the other pro hero's to help out snipe shot the leader before he got warped back to safety with the warp gate while the other pro hero helped pro hero thirteen and Eraser head to the UA hospital the others students lefted as izuku, torodoki, kirishima, Katsuki help out all might. They were able to capture the bird numu and the other petty villains too.

>>>after that the UA sport festival happening<<<
The head principle nezu and the teachers that worked at UA discussed the safety of the UA students is really important and that the Ua sport festival was deemed to important to cancel so, with the help of the pro hero to help with the increased security measures for the school. So, from class's A-K were going to participate in the first year stage of the festival the first event was an obstacle course a four - kilometer - long race around the festival stadium. One of the obstacles were the robots from the entrance exam you able to defeat them so, you and your twin Katsuki and todoroki and izuku and some other class students as the next obstacles course was ''the fall'' canyon you had to trekked across by walking along the tightropes you got through it and now on to the last obstacle course was a mine field you got through it but got in 14place.