A Hard Decision

yakuza leader hanta sero x villain reader, daughter of pro hero hawks and ex villain dabi (touya todoroki) 

Quirk: blue feathers

Yakuza Au

Genre: fluff

ever since you five and got your quirk: blue feathers you have always wondering what life would life be like if you were to be a Yakuza member and well when you were 18 years old you go the chance to be one. you were to work for the Yakuza leader hanta sero to be find him a wife which was annoying cause he would give you tests and well he would just reject them all which was annoying to you. so as you stayed up until later in the morning around 2am your bedroom light was still on your best friend just woke to get a glass of water when she had returned to the dark hallway to see your bedroom door slightly open ''is she still awake at this time of night?'' she asked herself feared to be right she walks to the room and knocks ''y/n are you up?'' she asks the door no answer means she asleep or working of she wouldn't heard her.

''y/n why are you still a wake?.... *she walks in and sees you at your desk and laptop looking up brides for your boss hanta sero*... (she is still at this? she doesn't know does she? ...*questions her self as the boss had not told you yet*)... ''y/n are you still up go to sleep?'' myra asked you as she walks over and puts a hand on your shoulder someone ''no if i'm going to find a wife for him then i rather suffer in silence myra'' you said to him ''please just sleep and let someone else do this you have been working for months now just sleep ok for him'' she said to you ''no myra i won't stop'' you said to her you looked at your best friend in the yakuza gang ''well i'm worried about you y/n can you stop or i'll get hanta to stop you and well he'll stop you if he sees how messed up are you looking from no sleep'' she said to you ''fine get him idc cause the last time he doesn't give a shit about me as long as a find a wife for him'' you said to him ''what is this y/n?'' a voice you knew to well myra looked over at her boss ''oh thank god sir your here can you tell y/n she is over doing it again and stop she is going to die if she continues'' myra said to him.

''what she is talking about y/n? are you not eating or sleeping again?'' he asked you as he went over to you ''hi boss, i'm still busy, trying to find you a wife, and myra came into tell me to sleep, which i'm not doing at all'' you said to him. ''yeah about that y/n sorry but you can stop with that'' he said to you as he walks over. myra had left the room by then ''why you wanted a wife i'm finding someone for you to marry'' you said to him ''yeah ik that, but i'm saying you could stop, its not good for your health, i've heard from others on how pale you have gotten recently its not worth it anymore'' he said to you ''this is so weird to me ... but when did you ever cared about me since i got here and started working?'' you asked him ''i do care sorry if that hasn't come through'' he said to you ''i'm going back to work, idgaf about my health'' you said to him, returning your attention back to your laptop ''fine you have giving me no choice y/n but to ban you from this work'' he said to you ''what boss, why? ... you can't do that, without this i'll be use less to you'' you said to him ''i'm going to give this to someone else and you are to brought with me and i'll give you something else to do that won't kill you'' he said to you.

he sighed and put a hand on your shoulder he turned you around to see your face was pale then a ghost ''ok that it you are ban from this work until you are healthy again Guards!'' yelled out the last part into the hall as you heard footsteps ''what's wrongs boss?'' one guard asked him as the others checked the room ''i'm fine but y/n is not look after her stuff while she stays with me until she is healthy'' he said to one who asked ''yes sir'' he said to him ''good right y/n come with me now you are sleeping with me so i can keep an eye on you'' he said to you ''haha i'm not leaving my room sir'' you said to him ''you don't have a choice since this is not your room y/n anymore as your stuff was moved to my room a few minutes ago since i know you would work to this late to impress me and suffer and i don't want that'' he said to you.