Do You Trust Me

Dragon King Katsuki bakugo x Town Village reader fluff, smut

Fantasy au

In a world where there is Kings, Queens, Princess's, prince's, knights, bandits, witch's, wizards, bar maids and dragons, forbidden forest there lived a rumour of a dragon in the mountains near the a village town where you lived with your Nana. You have been living with your nana since you were 17 and now you are 22 and have a job as herbalist at your herbal store. When one day you had to go into the forbidden forest to find some new herbs to use for medicine you took your red cloak and your herbal bag and went into the forest you walked deeper into the forest to the find the right herb.

Hour later you were still in the forest when you found the herb you cut the amount you needed then was about to turning around and go back tot the town village when you heard a noise that sounded like someone was hurt and you being you wanted to help so you know what you did you walked up and further into the forest where you heard the noise more clearly you then realised the sound was actually coming from the moutians.

As you got closer to the mountain and now since you were out of the forest you saw there was a cave you took a deep breath and adventured further into cave you saw in the corner was a big red dragon it was alone but in alot of pain so you scanned over it to see a big gash wound in his front right leg from what it looks like was an arrow. You took the courage you had and went over to the dragon it saw you but put down whatever stuff that might of startled the dragon and spoke "hey dragon.. Its OK" you said trying not to anger it you were surprised that it was calm enough for you to get the arrow out you used the herbs that you found in the forest turning it into medicine for the gash.

After putting the crushed up herbs on the gash you covered it up with a bandage and left a note for the Onwer of the dragon since you saw the name on the cave. You walked back into the forbidden forest to more herbs for the medicine then you went back to your town village. As you got out of the forest and went back home since it was evening time. You got to the front door you went inside the house to see your grandma watching the birds from outside the window you looked to your left to see your pet bird "Lulu" you putting your herb bag down you went over to the bird cage she was in letting you her out "there you go lulu" you said to her.

Lulu chirpped as she flew off your finger as you went over to your grandma. "good evening Nana. How are you" you said to your grandma "oh hello dear I'm grand. Did you find the herbs you needed?" she asked as you sat beside her. "oh yes I did get the herbs" you said to her as you showed her the herbs in the bag "hey Nana you know the rumours of a dragon in the mountain at the other side of the forbidden forest well I might of meet the dragon" you said to her "why did you go that far you could got hurt dear?" she said with worry "oh I was fine in fact the dragon was injured by a dragon hunter" you said back to her.

"dragon hunter what are you talk about dear?" she asked you "oh yeah there was an arrow in the dragons leg so I used the herbs to cure the wound but I did go back into the forest to get more of the herbs so I won't run out for the medicine" you said reassuring her. "that's good dear cause the Royal family needs the herbs" she said.

(minewhile back at the moutian behind the forbidden forest)
Katsuki pov
I came with food to see my dragon still asleep I walked over to him sitting beside him. "oyi shitty hair wake up?" I yelled at him. I saw the dragon wake up and change back to human size "oh master" the red boy said. "where did you get that bandage?" I asked him "there was a nice girl came and help" he said to me. "oh yeah so did this new girl leave a note?" I asked him "yeah here" he said handing me the note. I read the note

Dear dragon owner,
I was in the forbidden forest looking for herbs when I heard noises coming from the mountain I found your dragon. I saw he was hurt by an arrow in his leg I was able to heel the gash by wrapping up the wound with a bandage. I have left some herbs in the cave for him and some instructions on how to use the medicine.