My Danger Boy

Katsuki bakugo x element quirk reader smut

Part 2 of falling in love with the angry blonde Pomeranian.

After what kaminari said "so, did you do or are you going to do it" he smirking at bakugo "no we well do it" he said to them smirking before you went over to him and sero, kami, kiri and deku. Everyone went to get dressed "hey teddy bear I was wondering if you heard what kaminari said to me" he said you shuck your head no "oh right ok well he was asking if we're going to do it ya know" he said nervously like he didn't want to ruin anyway between you and him. "OK why not I mean we are a couple right" you said this at the end of 1st year.

>>>fast-forward time skip to 2nd year<<<
You and Katsuki have been in a relationship would about almost a year now and its being the best ever he is so, sweet and nice when the spring came the UA students going back to living on campus at UA you were happily packing your stuff into bags you took a break from packing to look at a group of framed photos of you and your bf Katsuki together with alone or with friends.

When you heard "sis" your two younger brother and sister said as they both ran into your bedroom your brother Luca who had a earth quirk and your sister kokomi who had a water quirk ran in after him as you stop to look at a framed photo on the bedside table of you and your bf Katsuki you picked it up and smiled you put it back down on the bed side table as you help your younger brother Luca on to the bed as your sister got on the bed herself. "Luca, kokomi come downstairs let y/n finish packing" you heard mom say from the top of the stairs "mum's calling you better go OK I'll see you downstairs OK" you said to them sweetly they both nodded and ran out of your room.

After you packed your bags you went down stairs to see your mum and your two younger siblings and your dad before he lefted for work you saw him take his car as he drove off you looked at everyone else in the room you took your place at the table and had your breakfast you finished you went to wash up get changed into your UA uniform came back downstairs and since you had sometime to spare you played with your siblings before you took your school bag and your suitcase in the mum's car as the Luca and kokomi with put in the back of car you took the front. you took out your phone out to text your best friend uraraka while your siblings were pointing out everything outside they are so, cute.

Uraraka

hey, how are you?
Sent by you

hey y/n i'm good how are you? and are on your way to school cause your bf bakugo is here waiting for you it' so cute (insets pic)
Sent by uraraka

aww thats cute! and yes i'm on my way i just see the school now (you inserts pic) i can't wait to see you and the class
Sent by you

oh come on you don't need to say that y/n i know you just want to see your bf
Sent by uraraka

You blushing at what she said you took in a deep breath and texted her again "maybe i want to see him my lovely angry blonde Pomeranian. but i do want to see everyone to".
Sent by you

alright I believe you y/n ok!
Sent by uraraka

i'm here where are you now
sent by you

i see you now hey y/n up here
Sent by uraraka

i see you too.
Sent by you

Chat ended

>>>fast-forward to school Gate<<<<
You took your school bag and suitcase to see your best friend with her school bag and suitcase and everyone else with their school bags and suitcases you drop everything when you hug uraraka as you talked to her you looked around for your bf you couldn't see him at first you thought that he would be talking to kirishima and kaminari and sero but when you felt a strong arms around your waist. "I missed you Teddy bear" he said you giggled "I missed you to katsu" you said to him as you hugged your bf sharing kiss. As the other class got their two you saw a blonde boy your class and yourself hated so, much he was about to say something when a girl you knew as kendo knock him out. You and kacchan parted from the kiss as you picked your bags up and taking them to the your dorm building adn took them to yoru dorm rooms before class. After first 3 class you had lunch with izuku, Ida, uraraka, todoroki you were chatting when you saw that bakugo your bf had joined you with kaminari and kirishima as you continued to eat you felt a arm around your waist "katsu what are you doing" you said blushing "what can I not show my love to my Teddy bear" he said as he nibbled your ear lobe. After lunch you went back to class your home room teacher Mr. Aizawa came in talking about practical tests and pre-exam test and all that stuff.