Listen To Your Heart

Denki kaminari x reader jiro twin sister of kyoka jiro

Genre: fluff

Quirk: music control

you are the twin sister of kyoka jiro and are both in the same class 1-A as hero course students since both you got into Ua high by passing the entrance. through your time at the UA, you had made friends with everyone except for your crush denki kaminari. Yeah so, for some reason for a whole year he has been all over your twin sister. You hated it cause everytime time you try to get near him this is what he would say to you ''go away y/n! why don't you talk to mineta i'm sure you'll be great with him'' he said to you as he goes back to talking to kyoka who had a bf already.

so by four months into 2nd year, he finally had enough of you. always trying to get close to him, so one day he came up to you in class ''Y/N can you stop getting in the way!'' he yelled at you for no reason really. Just decided to I guess. it was getting annoying now. everyone else in class felt bad for you. cause you hadn't done anything to him ay all. they didn't really know what his deal was with you about at all. it got you frustrated ''what am i doing? Just seating here i'm not in your way'' you yelled back to him ''huh oh really cause i think you are y/n! did i do something to you?'' he yelled at you again ''maybe idk'' you said to him not wanting to him to know that he stomped on your heart in front of everyone in school.

''well if not then go away i like your twin sister kyoka not you she way better then you anyway and come lets face it your not a good hero and everyone knows that'' he shouted at you ''oh is that so? fine i'll leave denki happy! oh fyi my twin you have been obsessed with for year has a bf i just thought you might want to know that good luck with someone will never be with ever'' you said to him as you left the classroom to go cry in the bathroom cause he was being a jerk to you. <<meanwhile classroom>> denki was shocked he had no idea that the girl he liked for a whole year had a bf already he didn't even know. he asked her ''kyoka is it true? What your twin sister said?'' hoping that y/n was just lying to him about it, but he was mistaken ''its true denki i'm in a relationship sorry'' she said to him.

Denki was shocked about the sudden news,
''ah i see thats fine jiro no need to apologise i just didn't know'' he said to her. He watched her leave to chat with her girlfriends Toru and mina, momo, sui, uraraka. He seat and cursed himself for yelling at you. an hour later everyone had left cause they sick of denki being a jerk to you for a whole year and and we were all second year hero students and he pulls that scrap on you cause he didn't know that a) you liked him and b)kyoka had a bf. So when the class left to the cafeteria to talk about what happened you went to back to get your bag. You felt someone tap your shoulder ''what do you want now? to yell at me again? i get it you don't like me just leave me alone'' you said to the figure.

you turn around to see it was exactly who you thought it was that was behind you ''look i'm here to apologise for yelling at you i had no idea she taken and i sorry if i hurt you y/n'' he said to you as he tried to touch your hand ''thats a sweet apology but i can't forgive you after what you did to me, sorry'' you said back to him as you left in the classroom. As you walk outside and headed to the cafeteria. Hear a faint crying from the classroom. You didn't go near or investigate further as it wasn't any of your business. it might have been something personal so you continued your way to the cafeteria. after getting your lunch you went over to your friends at the table ''hey guys'' you said to them as you sat beside your twin sister and your best friend mina.

''oh god your crying so did kaminari go and talk to you?'' kyoka asked you as she hugs you. y/n looked at you ''no i rubbed garlic all over my eyes.....of course he did but i said to him no i couldn't forgive him and well i left'' you said back as you start to your lunch ''why not he was sorry'' she said to back to you ''sorry huh really who does that ... he had crush on my twin sister for what year when i had one on him but he kept pushing me away over to mineta and kept on flirting her until now ... he had to go say that i was awful hero and that i should go away and he didn't know that kyoka was taken for a whole year.. yeah so he really sorry'' you say to her sarcastically ''btw i'm not going to be for the life of me a second best gf to someone who doesn't understand no means no'' you added ''ok fair enough if thats how you really feel about him now then i can't force you'' kyoka said to you.