a boxers love story

professional boxer izuku midoriya x boxer fan girl reader

genre: fluff, smut

boxer au

(🔞⚠️ pubic locker room sex, pet name, use of  toys, mention of toys and sex 🔞⚠️)

(izuku midoriya is around 24 and the reader is around 21. but izuku has a gf before he meet the reader. )

this is a love story about how two boxers who fell in love and had a family together! you have been doing boxing for fun as just a hobby for about 6 years now you started when you were 15 years old and because you were this massive fan girl of a famous international Japanese boxer named izuku midoriya you have been going to all his boxing match competition in person and on the tv when you were at high school. but recently you have wanted to go into boxing competitively like you were actually want to go into competitions so you wanted to train to become professional boxer so you went to this boxing gym that you go to box when you did this as just a hobby. So as you got to the front door of the boxing gym you saw a flyer on the door that said as of now ''the professional international japanese boxer izuku midoriya is training those you want to do boxing professional'' you saw this and took a photo of this you got and immediately signed up for it with no hesitation. a week later you got a letter in the post ''that izuku midoriya wants to train you for a couple of years by of next week'' you got so excited you ran into your parents and showed them this they were so happy for you.

a week later you started your training schedule with your professional idol boxer izuku midoriya as you got to the boxing gym you saw him waiting outside you thought it was cute that he would wait for you but in reality he wasn't he was wait another girl you saw them kiss they she got in the car drove away (fast-forward 5 minutes later) you still couldn't believe it that your idol boxer was taken so anyway you got out of the car and went off to train with him and after what felt like 7 hours had gone you then went home. (fast-forward 30 minutes to when you got home) you immediately drop your gym bag and went upstairs and searched up izuku midoriya taken? up on the internet you looked through different articles for this and eventually found one you click into the article title that said that the ''professional international Japanese idol boxer izuku midoriya has been with his gf name for two years it was pretty serious but now not anymore'' you scrolled through the article you were on now ''there have been evidence that has show that his gf name has been unfriendly and unkind towards female boxers she has been asked this in an live interview about female boxers and what she thought about this "I don't think boxing for females is good it should only be men that do it'' after her interview was done her bf izuku midoriya was furious about this and told not to say this ever after.

You read on itt made you upset that the guy you loved and idolized over was taken out of your reach by a bitch who you would call a Karen so you weren't happy. as you sat on your bed and cuddle your izuku midoriya plushy you got from your parents two year back you still hugged it was your favourite plushy you didn't want to see anyone or talk to anyone at this very moment until you heard a knock on the front door you didn't get up to check so your mom did. you could hear the conversation ''oh mr. midoriya what brings you here?'' your mom asked him as you quickly rushed to hid everything that was of him you didn't the professional boxer your trainer seeing fan merchandise of him in your room the room of a stranger to him. as you hided your room you heard ''oh sorry miss l/n but your daughter might of forgot this i came to return it back to her'' he said to your mom ''oh that's sweet of you to do that you could give it her yourself'' you mom said to him and you hearing this was like ''omg mom your embarrassing just leave him alone he probably wanted to return it then go home'' you said to yourself as you continued to hid you heard a knock your bedroom door and since you technically close the door it was open he walked in ''oh y/n i'm hear to return this back to you'' he said to you as he put down the diary that i kept all of my notes for training in he didn't even bat one eye at the stuff in my room then left to go home.