rotten to the core

villain dabi todoroki x villain reader princess of darkness daughter of all for one and older adoptive step-sister to tomura shigaraki

genre: smut

quirk one: aniform - cat quirk

quirk two: warping

They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

so after the U. S. J incident and the hosu incident had happened kurogiri told you that they is this guys that thought about recruit to be apart of the league he had showed you a picture of him to you "oh he looks dangerous and cute" you said as you complimented the photo "I want you to go check him out if he is suitable to be apart of the league my lady" he said to you as you sat in the bar your adoptive brother was in his room "well I am going out to drink might as well do that too" you said to him as your cat tail swish from side to side "so where is he at this moment?" you asked kurogiri "he is at [insert bar location] my lady" he said to you "oh that's where I'm going to" you said to him as you took the location and picture with you as you left the bar you warped to the location.

You walked through the front door of the bar to see him sitting at the back of the bar you look over to the bartender "two pints please" you said to the guy "sure thing my lady" he said to you as he went to make the drinks you walked over to him "hi I'm y/n from the LOV you must be dabi right? I heard a lot about you from giran" you said to him "so your from the league huh so what are here to recruit me little kitten?" he ask you "well I just came to see what you were like actually cause I do have last say on who gets recruited or not and well I'm interested in you so" you said to him as you lay your head on your hands as your tail swish back and forward "so that so little kitten" he said to you as he leaned into you as he touched your ear.

A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home

After two hours of being in the bar you went home you warp back to the LOV bar to see your brother tomura and kurogiri "so how was he my lady?" kurogiri asked "I think we should recruit him" you said to him as you went up to your room "I guess she likes him alot" he said as he called giran to bring both dabi and toga to be recruited" he said to him on the call. A week later you were with your brother tomura at the bar when giran came in with both dabi and toga "kurogiri, get rid of these two. I can already tell they're exactly the kind of trash I hate. A brat and a guy with no manners" tomura said to him.

"now, now, tomura shigaraki. They came all this way, the least we can do is here them out. Give them a chance. Besidezs, this broker is respected in the underworld. They are bound to be valuable assets." kurgiri said to him "yeah mura don't be to rash about this" you said to him "like 'em or not, you still owe me a finders fee. In cash. I suppose I could introduce the two of' em before I go. This one looks like an adorable high school girl, right? But she is actually the one behind numerous deaths that the victim had died from lack of blood'' giran said to him.

Toga looked at us with a smile of pure lust for blood with her cute vandere eyes ''i'm toga, himiko toga life is to hard, I just want to live in this dumb world, i love mr. stainy i want to be mr. stainy please let me join your league handy man'' she said. Your brother mura "you got to kidding me. Is she crazy?" tomura asked giran "well, she can hold a conversation. For the most part, at least. C' mon, she could be useful. And this guy hasn't committed any flash crimes, but he is taken stains ideology to heart." giran said to him.

Dabi looked bored "I don't like this. Is your group really dedicated to the hero killer's mission? I can't imagine you are if you're gonna let this little psycho join you" dabi said "grow up. She may be a psycho, but at least she knows how to introduce herself to people. But don't just stare. What's your name?" he asked him "right now I'm goin' by dabi" he said back "no, I want to know your real name." tomura said back "I'll tell you when you need to know it. In any case, my new purpose is to carry out the hero killer's will" dabi said back. You could tell your younger brother really hates him already.