teenage dream

pro hero dynamight (aka katsuki bakugo) x youtuber vlogger reader daughter of midnight 

genre: smut,

YouTube vlogger au

quirk - smoke 

(⚠️🔞 under aged love, private park sex, pro hero agency office sex, anniversary kitchen sex, anniversary bedroom sex ⚠️🔞) 

after all the stories your mom and her retired friends that worked at Ua high told you about the amazing heroes that now our all pro heroes .. well only two of them didn't become pro heroes they became teachers at ua high. you went to that school in the general studies half time .. cause you were the famous Allura the YouTube vlogger that videos daily life to videos of them in action. this when you met the guy you have a crush on today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been the famous ''Allura'' YouTube vlogger in Japan for 8 years now. You started when at age 10 just cooking with your dad who was another YouTube vlogger but his videos were about travel and locations. Your mom was a pro hereo until she went to teach at Ua high now at home retired. Now you are 18 and still vlogging daily life. Most of your videos are about our cooking to class lectures, and live action of pro heroes on the streets fighting villains. Your favourites are of this one pro hero you love with all your heart even though he is abit of an angry Pomeranian, and yells a lot at people but that's only cause most of them are just his annoying fans that don't stand a chance with me cause he is to higher up for these bitches, and the press that wants a talk or one of their stupid interviews for their stupid magazines. Oh the girls weren't famous like you as these were mostly girls in their young teens. And well you could cause your famous already so yeah.

After graduation you went to a college. You stayed with your parents for your job and for your fans. As you tackled both college and vlogging for 4hr only getting about 5hr of sleep inbetween you had to withdraw from college and just work on your job. So you left the college still keeping in contact with your college friends. (a big fast-forward 3 years later) you are 21 now and still well vlogging your life and action from pro heroes. When you got a text from a friend that a certain pro hereo took an interest in your videos. You were shocked so went to your recent video on YouTube to see a comment by no.1 pro hero deku.

Which was a surprise at first but they realised that your mother use to talk about her students alot and how most of them were just sweethearts and he was one of them. But what really surprised you was that you got a comment from your crush no. 2 pro hero dynamight. Comments more like ''how did you get this live footage? Or your midnights daughter'' you shocked that your mom never told her class she had a daughter at all tho it wasn't there need to know it anything but still. The fact that he asked that in the comments section that meant she kept it a secret.

You spent three more years taking videos before every hero saw your videos well from the no.1 pro hero deku and no. 2 pro hero dynamight. A lot of comments from them and your viewers went crazy that you got comments from them so your views and likes on youtube went through the roof. One day when you were signing autographs and taking photographs with your fans on the street cause you love your fans so yeah. You all heard a noise coming your way. Suddenly you were taken off the ground. You looked to see it was a villain so yeah you basically kidnapped by a villain. In all the screams and running. Three pro heroes showed up on taking care of the civilians and the other two were left to the villain and you. They split up as no.1 pro hero Deku took care of the villain. 

The villain let you go. Falling you screamed for a second until you were in the arms of a pro hero. You looked to see it was your crush. You were mentally freaking out that you got to see the no.2 pro hero this close since like the only time you ever got to see him was when he was fighting off a villain. He helped you to the ground and went back to support deku. After the villain was tied up and the police were called. He came back over with deku. They talked with you to see if you were alright since it was such a shock to you and all. You thanked them for the rescue and asked them if I could get a quick photo if possible. They smiled at how strong you were trying to be right now since you were caught up in a villain attack just seconds ago.