Last Friday night

pro hero denki kaminari x college graduate student reader x Pro hero hanta sero

Genre: smut

Quirk - tiger

Use of quirk - everything a tiger can do

Weakness of zaid quirk - heat, mouses/ mices, thunder showers.

You are a college graduate student in your final year at (college name) your (f/bf/n) and (m/b/f/n) decided to celebrate the weekend at a club so they drag you along with them you knew that they were the alcoholic party types but to be in fairness you are to so you had a couple of drinks with your two best friends when you heard some male voices come into the club that apparently was the club that a lot of younger pro heroes go to as well so while you at the bar having a drink  with your (t/b/f) your (f/b/f/n) tapped your shoulder "yeah what's up (f/b/f/n/kun)?" you asked them "well y/nchan you have eyes on you girl" she said to you "well to be more  specific it's two pair of eyes from to separate people" he said to you.

"wait... what.... really where you guys?" you asked them as you looked behind you "hmm over there in the corner of the club where the large sofa is" he said to you "I wonder what they want?" you asked them like you were playing dumb or something "you know what they want y/nkun Idk maybe to hook up with you" he said to you "yeah you should go y/nchan Id think parents would mind they are pretty chill people" he said to you "yeah I guess your right" you said to her so you had a couple of more drinks and since you can hold your liqueur pretty well you walked over to them. You sat down next to them on the large sofa as you flirted and chatted with them for a bit and after what felt like hours you got there numbers and they got your number "it's late for a girl like you to walk home alone why don't you stay with this for the night" the boy with yellow hair offered "yeah we can take you home tomorrow" the boy with black hair offered "yeah why not" you said to them you said bye to your two best friends.

When you got to their house the boys both shared together you all got inside you saw it was more like a big apartment and well that is where it went a little wrong. You walked around the apartment and sat down on the sofa "nice place" you said to them "yeah thanks beautiful" the blonde boy said to you as he sat beside you on the sofa he pulled you into a surprisely long but very passionate kiss "ah bro don't horde her all to yourself" the black haired boy said to him "ah right sorry man" he said to him as the other boy sat beside you and kissed you too you and him broke apart for air "so mi amor want to get this to the bed?" he askes you with but lust in his eyes you look over to see the blonde boy had lust in his eyes too.

You sign "yeah sure" you say to him as they got one of them went to pick you off the sofa but you stopped them "first can I know your names?" you asked them "yeah sure I'm denki kaminari" the blonde boy said to you giving your knuckle a kiss you look over at the other boy "and I'm hanta sero" the black hair boy said to you. So after introducion were made hanta suddenly picks you up bride style to the bedroom as denki follows behind him to the bedroom. Hanta throws you on to the bed sheets as denki locks the bedroom door behind him. He walks over to hanta and starts to stripe their clothes down and when they were in only their briefs sero looked over at you they striped your college clothes off you leaving you in your lacey  underwear.

Sero hovers over you first and kisses down your neck as denki removes your panties as to let your p$$$$ free for to him get at it he pushes a thumb against your heat first you whimper at their touch as hanta continues to kiss your body denki moves that finger into you moving it back and forward he scissoring your p$$$$. Hanta unhooks your bra leaving you completely naked as he went back to kisses down your body from  your collarbone to your breasts as he sucks and pinches your nipples. He kisses down your bridge between your breasts to your stomach as denki continues to finger you as he adds another, another finger you moan out in pleasure.