''I Fell For Him''

Musketeer denki kaminari x princess reader twin sister of shoto todoroki

fantasy au

genre: angst / fluff

You are 23 years old and it's been 7 years since you have had every royal guard and royal Knight watching your every move and you were only 16 at the time so, this what happened: you were just having a lovely stroll around the flower garden in the castle ground when you heard a "princess y/n get down" the voice yelled as you were shielded from an arrow that almost hit you "are you ok Princess y/n?" your royal guard asked you as he helped you back up "yeah I'm fine I think. But what happened?" you said obviously scared. "well this arrow almost shoot you I better get you inside the castle Princess y/n" the royal bodyguard said to you "OK yeah sure" you said as the guard brought you back inside the castle.

"hmm (Royal guard name) can you take me to my parents please" you said to him "yes my Princess" he said to you as he brought you to the throne room the Royal guard knocked the door "yes come in" the King said the guard came into the throne room with you the Queen saw you and ran to your side "aw sweetie are you ok?" your mom asked you "(Royal guard name) can you tell them please" you said to him. "yes my lady" the guard bowed "what happened?" the queen asked the Royal guard. "Well you see princess y/n was almost killed by an arrow" the royal guard said to the queen and king he showed them the arrow as evidence "wait what you were almost killed? we need more security on our daughter" the King said to the guard. After that your twin brother and your three older siblings found out that you were almost killed they were shocked about it. Anyway for a year and a half you were watched by your personal royal bodyguard and knights when the Queen and King decided to have some musketeers added to the castle.

You were in the library with your personal royal bodyguard on a sofa your butler came into the room "yes" you said to him as you put down your book on the side table "my lady the musketeers are here the queen and king are requesting you choose one of them" your butler said to you. You thought about it and then said "yes okay I'm coming" you said to your butler "yes my lady" the butler said to you as he bowed you got up and left the library with your book in hand with your butler and personal Royal bodyguard by your side.

You continue to walk down the hallway to the courtyard of the castle to see the new musketeers all lined up for you to choose one. You walked over to your mother the Queen "now sweetie you have to pick one of these musketeers" she said to you "right ok mother" you said to her you turned back to face the line of musketeers "good day princess y/n" the musketeers said to you in sync bowing you gave them a curtsey you looked at the musketeers they were all older then you like 24 or 25 maybe even 26 you saw this on guy he had the most brightness but most yellowest  hair ever he....... looked around 25/ 26 I turned to your mother the queen "I pick him" you said to her "oh which one is that one sweetie" your mom said to you "the blonde hair boy" you said smiling.

"right OK musketeer denki kaminari come up front you have been selected by the princess to be her personal musketeer" the king said to him "yes my king" he said to him first then to you and bowed you custy to him. So after you picked the musketeer you loved to watch him practice with the other Musketeers in the courtyard of the castle grounds. After a year you started to have feelings for him until one day that all went away you with walking to the castle grounds to see your twin brother shoto with the sword practice with his royal Knight ida you saw the musketeer with some girl in the castle grounds.

you look closer to see it was that bitchy girl who you heard comes around the castle and flirts with every guy in the courtyard like she owns the place. she is thinks she is royal or so perfect that she gets everything she wants. you hated her and your the princess royal blood and every - thing. but what you didn't know that him and her were friends until you heard. "I hear you are a personal musketeer to the princess. Why are though you don't need to?" she asked him in a sickly whinny you hated that voice you had the royal guards on standby to see what she would say next so they waited for your orders. you heard him speak "yeah apparently she was almost killed 7 years ago and the culprit is still alive so I have to protect her" he said to her "like why do you have to protect her? i mean she has others to protect her ? then why don't you just leave her and come to me. you know i'm better then her anyway you should protect me cause i'm more pretty and hotter then her" she said to him as she flirted him she flicked her hair as a stand of she thinks is right when is mistakenly wrong cause she isn't and that was the true and everyone knew it but still he chuckles agreeing with her.