🎶force of nature🎶

Pro hero Izuku midoriya x single mother singer/ songwriter reader

Genre fluff, smut

Quirk - song

stage name: musa

(🔞⚠️ pet name🔞⚠️)

verse 1

I don't know why but my hands are shaking
I can see you coming and I stand waiting
Yeah I get tongue tied in the conversation
It's an fucked up, sad, sick situation

You heard of this kid (izuku Midoriya) aka: hero name deku that became the successor of All Might to be the next symbol of peace and now he is one the most famous pro hero's around in Japan. Well I mean he is the no.1 so, yeah. You are know as a famous popular singer/songwriter actually got to meet him one day so, this story is how you meet him. Oh yeah I forgot to say that you are also a single mother to a 4 year old son named natsu. So, this how it went you taking your free time with your son to a local park in the neighbourhood. While you were walking your son decided to run the rest of way there since the gate was in view.

"wait for me natsu" you yelled at him but he continued to run when suddenly your son natsu ran into a tall man and falls on to his knees you saw this and ran over to him you helped your son up "natsu don't ran away from me like that you could of giving me a heart attack you can't just run off like that you could of got lost or even worse" you say to him in a worried tone of voice as you check your son for any cuts or bruises "I'm sorry mommy I didn't mean to make you worry" he said to you a he saw your worried face you look over at the tall man "hem natsu why don't you apologies to the man" you said to your son. Natsu went over to the tall man and said "Sorry sir for bumping into you" the man pulled down the his hood and mask your son immediately got excited to see his favourite pro hero in front of him.

Your son got very excited "mommy look, look its deku the no. 1 Pro hero" your son natsu said running back over to your side grabbing your hand pulling on it "ah sorry to bother you about this deku but my son is a big fan of you" you said to trying to calm down your very excited son which was not working at all "ah its fine miss I'm happy to meet a fan on petrol" he said to you with a big smile as he waves to your son. Your son natsu waves back to him as he hides behind you "aww well can my son possibly get a autograph from?" you asked him "yes sure why not he can have autograph" he said to you. As you turned to see your son natsu at your side "alright go on natsu get your autograph from your pro hero" you said to your son natsu "ah thankyou mommy" he said to you as he ran over to deku to get his autograph.

Verse 2
I tried to tie my heart down, board up all the windows
Oh but it's too late now
I let you get too close
I know I should take cover, hide inside these four walls
But baby I surrender, it all

After izuku gave your son natsu a autograph he came back over to you all bubbly and bouncy "thankyou again you really made his day" you said to him "ah it's was no problem right I'll be off" he said to you as he waves at you and your son then leaves. You sigh and look down at your son "ah are you happy now natsu, let's go to the park ok?" You ask your son natsu "yeah I'm really happy now mommy, but there is a piece of paper for you" your son said to you "hmm what is it natsu?" you ask your son natsu "oh right here mommy" he said to you as he handed you the piece of paper. You took it from him and looked at it to see it had his number on it you blush putting it away in your handbag you took your son's hand and continued to walk to the park.

(fast-forward to the park)
You and your son natsu got to the park with out bumping into anymore famous pro heroes anyway. You got to the park and let go of your son natsu's hand as he ran to play with the nearest swings, slides or monkey slides you sat down on the bench as you watched him. As you did so, you took out the piece of paper with number on it and added it to your phone contacts as you did that you give the number a quick text.