ready! set! go!

Pro Biker Katsuki bakugo x fan girl reader younger sister of izuku midoriya

Biker Au,

Genre: smut

(⚠️🔞 pet names, mention of bathroom sex. Bedroom sex 🔞⚠️)

Ever since you heard about bike racing from your older brother izuku, and searched it up on your laptop. You have been obsessed with it, and always watches videos of them until late in the early morning, leaving you tired and eyes blood shot the next day. you watch them more then ever especially now since your crush a pro biker named katsuki bakugo who went to the same school as your older brother izuku. he was only 21 years old to have already won 10 gold medals and 7 silver medals in the bike racing industry making him the youngest pro biker in japan and since you were 17 years old at the time you got to see him for the first time ever in person. so this how it went down you were up in your bedroom watching the bike races on YouTube as usual of what you do on the weekend now. when you heard (y/o/b) izuku and someone else downstairs ... you paused the video. Got up and went to check it out. To see who it was. When you walked around the corner and saw him. you hid behind a wall. as you gazed at the young 21 year old, taking in everything, even the scenery. he was very handsome and good looking no wonder he has lots of girls fans after him all day, everyday.

as you gazed. you heard a bit of their conversation in the living room you ''so are you the only one in the house?'' he asked izuku ''no my younger sister y/n is here too i think she is in her bedroom watching anime or the bike races on YouTube'' izuku said to him. ''your sister watches the bike races?'' he asked ''yeah ever since i brought it up at the table when she was 10 actually she has been obsessed'' izuku said back as he sat beside him on the sofa. you ran back to your bedroom after hearing your name. you locked the door and returned back to YouTube or anime that you liked to watch. meanwhile when izuku went to turn on the tv, katsuki heard someone running back upstairs and a door locking ''who was that?'' he asked him ''oh that would be my sister y/n, yeah she probably came down to see who it was and then well saw you and ran back to her bedroom to squeal about seeing you'' he said to Katsuki ''ok but why would she do that i wonder?'' he asked him ''probably cause she is obsessed with you for some reason she won't tell me, she just giggles and squeals at the mention of your name'' he said back ''huh very odd well ok can i see her?'' he asked izuku looking curious.

izuku sighed looking back at his childhood friend, ''hey sure i guess come on then ....*he stands up and starts to walk to the hallway, katsuki follows behind him, when they are at the staircase izuku remembers something, he turns to katsuki*..... oh but i do have something to tell you that she is a big fan and does have this fangirl crush on you so, please just don't yell or shout at her, she doesn't like that kacchan'' he said to katsuki ''ok yeah yeah nerd i won't yell at her ... wait i thought you said that you didn't know why?'' he asked ''well she didn't tell me i snooped into her room one day while she was at school and found it in her diary that she has of you, with little sentence and stuff'' he said back.

 ''wait so your younger sister y/n has this fangirl crush on me, and has no idea you know about it either?'' he asked izuku ''yeap pretty much, she can't stop thinking of you kacchan'' he said to katsuki ''really huh interesting'' katsuki said with a smirk as they continued to walk upstairs. izuku brought katsuki to your bedroom *knock, knock* ''sis can you open the door i saw you downstairs come out of hiding i have here ... someone who wants to meet you'' izuku said to her smirking the noise of shuffling and you getting off the bed and the click of the door. It was now unlock you went back to your bed ''the door is open you can come in brother'' you said to him. as he opened the door he looked at the wall in your room realising how much so a big fangirl you are of his childhood friend ''katsuki met my younger sister y/n'' izuku said to him.