A Love For The Sea

Pirate eijirou kirishima x mermaid/human reader twin cousin of mina ashido

Pirate Au

Genre: smut

(🔞⚠️ ship sex , pet name 🔞⚠️)

You have always loved the sea well you are a half mermaid and half human so of course you would love the sea it was like freedom to you. When one day you were on land with your twin cousin mina when you saw a letter that was stamped to a board to that a pirate captain was looking for two new crew member. You and your twin cousin mina signed up for it and that's how you met the pirate captain eijirou kirishima that you fell in love. At first he would always ignore you at and was only interested in your twin cous mina and that maybe you jealous mina saw that you were jealous and stayed away from your little crush. But this only made it worse cause he thought your cousin was just playing hard to get so you would disappear to the sea to release out your angry and stress as you sulked for hours because he wasn't more interested in you and more interested in her.

''so you were training come train with me i'll show you'' he said to her winking ''ah no thank you actually i'm seeing hanta i have been training with him sorry maybe y/n you can train with her instead'' she said to him ''oh no its ok i wondering where she is tho i haven't seen in months now ah she'll be back no worries'' he said as he left to back to his cabin ''what was that about?'' sero asked her ''oh its our captain flirting with me and i shut him down and now for some strange thing he thinks he can get with my cousin y/n after ignoring her for months'' she said to him ''well he doesn't know he hurt her so lets just give the benefit of the doubt and let him find out for himself'' he said to her ''yeah true ok hanta'' she said to him as then went back to training together. 

when you merged from the ladder he saw you and rushed over to you taking you to his cabin office to talk as he closes the door behind him. he turns to look at you he walks over and pulls you into him "where have you been? I was worried about you? (you looked up at him and smile at him being so sweet to worry about you like this "but he doesn't know that I'm half mermaid half human does he is so sweet to care about me but maybe should I tell him and maybe this time he will know" you said in your head) Why are you so wet?" he asked you as you just nodded "I love the sea so I went for a swim'' you said to him.

as thought about it as you nothing wrong he looked at you ''well you had me worried sick you could caught a cold or something please don't do this again like that i could have had a heart attack'' he said to you ''ok I understand I won't do it again captain" you said to him "good now go clean up" he said to you it was sweet that he cares about you like this, after you got changed you went upstairs to the deck to see your twin cousin mina you walked over to her and talk to her "so did you tell him cause he was worried about you?" she asked you "no I didn't tell him I he probably thinks I'm sick or something" you said to her "well you have to tell him at some point cause if you don't then he will find out himself" she said to you "ok yeah yeah fine your right" you said to her.

A year since he has been wondering about you which he still is and so one day some one else was at the helm so while he looked over the side of the ship. When he saw your head popped from the sea and then your tail to you look up to see your captain and you immediately dived back into the sea again to hid. Your captain was in shock he had no idea that you were half mermaid half human to so later that night he called you in to talk she made it pass the cabins and got to the office that was your captains you went inside he got and locked the door behind you he walked back infront of you as you on the corner of your eye to see a bucket of sea water "what's with the bucket?" you asked him "well I want to try something I was curious about" he said to you ("he probably saw me in my mermaid form he just wants to know it was real" you said to yourself in your head) so you weren't surprised that he wanted to know if you a half and half and so when he threw the water on to and you turn into a mermaid "so it's true then" he said to you in shock (''yep yep yep thats right my a mermaid take it in'') as you lay there in your mermaid form you looked around as he picked up and helped you to the couch after a few hours you turned back into a human again he gave you a blanket that was on the couch to cover yourself.