An Arranged marriage

Izuku midoriya x reader older cousin of uraraka

Genre: smut

Ceo au

since you were young there was this boy called izuku midoriya and from the ages of 4 you and him would play all the time everyday playing games like tag or tip the can it was alot of fun until your younger cousin came into the picture when she came over to see you he was there and with in 10 secs of being there she declared that he was hers when you were engaged to him since before you both were born by your parents. so when he started to leave you for her it hurt you alot ''ochako let y/n play with her fiancé he's not yours'' her parents said to her one day ''what they engaged?'' she asked them ''well this engagement has been signed and everything before they were born by y/n's and izuku's parents'' her mom said to ochako ''oh i didn't know that why would i care'' she said to them so as another 6 years of her trying to make him hers it failed every time so she eventually gave up and went to different school and moved state to another part of japan.

meanwhile izuku went back to you but by that time you were 16 and the damage had already been done as you would walk to school with your new school friends everyday and one your way home izuku would walk home with you like he does but he would and talk you ''hey... y/n can we talk?'' he asked you ''y/n please i wanna to be friends again'' he added ''izuku no i can't i'm sorry'' you say as you walk to the front door a butler opened the door ''welcome home miss. y/n oh i see sir. izuku is with you today'' he said to you with a smile ''oh no he is just walked me home thats all and now he is going to leave right'' you said to him ''sir. izuku would like to come in and have something to drink?'' your butler asked him ''ah i would love to but i better be off my parents already wondering where i went off to'' he said to your butler ''ah no problem sir come anytime'' he said back to izuku ''y/n come here for a sec'' he said to you ''what is it now izuku?'' you asked him ''i wanna to .... *he leaned in and kissed your check* .... i'm still yours nothing has or ever change'' he said to you he left you and went home.

years later you are finished school and college and now 21 years of age you are officially to take over your family l/n design company business but first you needed to meet up with your fiancé izuku midoriya the son and heir to his family design company business you walked with your parents to the company to meet him and his parents as you went to the CEO's office room you were in shock that it was izuku midoriya that was the son of the business he looked so mature but he was taken that was the last you heard from him but now he is apparently single. he saw you and walked over to you he took your hand in his and brought you away from everyone you couldn't just leave him its being years since you last saw him in person and since he is 22 years old he looked very mature for his aged and very handsome too you couldn't help but notice he bought you outside to the garden and before you knew it he pulled you into a tight hug ''i missed you so much i'm never letting you go ever y/n'' he said to you ''i'm sorry but i think you might of got be mistaken for someone else'' you said to him as you push him away ''there was no mistake y/n why would there be?'' he asked you as he hugs you more tightly ''i'm not yours'' you said to him.

''oh you don't know do you? your parents didn't tell you did they? he asked you ''no why would they need to?'' you ask him ''ha this isn't a company partnership this is for an arranged relationship for the heirs to the company be married'' he said to you ''what are you talking about?'' you asked him ''did they ask you any weird or strange questions like your measurements for anything?'' he asked you ''maybe yeah once or twice why is that why'' you said to him ''oh you sweet y/n that is exactly why and i want this to happened cause i want you and only you y/n and no one else like i was yours to begin with even when we were kids'' he said to you ''don't to bring that up ever again'' you said to him ''why? ..... ok never again i promise you y/n'' he said to you as he kissed your check. he took your hand in his and brought you back to the office to see his parents and your parents signing marriage certificates form for the wedding for you and izuku midoriya.